charts charts & oh charts :)

So not only did I get me a nice little temp rise today, I also got a positive OpK! Cd 22 tho! Wtf?!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 2
I know! I'm like can they day just be over so I can go to sleep and wake up and suck on a thermometer? Lol

Lol ladies, im too tight to pay for clearblue, refuse to pay a fortune for something im gonna pee on and bin so its cheapies all the way for me!! LOL

Yes omg i even feel alseep with the thermometer once hahah its fallen out of my mouth etc lmaoo half asleep problems lmao.....

Ginge ugh i know if i could list all ive spent above all i stick do $ trees

Baby_rose seriously there alarm that beeps when temp is ready has startled me awake several times I'm like where's the fire?!

Ginge I'm too cheap for that haha I bought a crap load of $tree and one pack of FR to back those up

Haha IKR as if babies dont cost enough when they are here!

Ginge haha yeah sorry honey no you can't have that toy I spent all my money TTC you :p

The saga continues....

3:30 p.m., diluted wee, and I present...

photo-1.jpg

How could that be *MORE* negative? But if I put a negative OPK in FertilityFriend, it moves my crosshairs back to ovulating on CD17. Whaaat.

The cassette from this morning compared with the most recent tests (bottom: this afternoon's, two above it: this morning, and from there reverse chronological order as you'd assume)

photo-21.jpg

Mel make sure to hold for 3/4 hours switching brands can really tthrow u off, have u been tested for pcos?

Mel if that's diluted wee it may not be so reliable, I tried seeing what FF does if I put in a dummy +OPK and it doesn't move my CH maybe because of your history of fallback rises? I'm really not sure girl

baby_rose lol I don't have any symptoms of PCOS, and they did an ultrasound a month ago and found one single cyst but that's it, never had one that I new about before. Not overweight, no excess hair, totally regular periods :) I just think it's some funky thing, who knows. I read a few women who got +OPKs when they got their BFP. My body is otherwise not showing that O is coming so I just.. who knows.

I'd also think that diluted wee is way less likely to give a + but who knows.

At this point I don't really care anymore, I just don't get why FF would move my CH just because I got a +OPK. I need their answers to their secrets!!!! Lol. We'll just see what happens tomorrow!

Well we managed to squeeze in a BD before the pub. Fingers crossed fhst we have done everything we can this month now. might get another in tomorrow for good luck! Just in case we didn't actually O today!

KM woot woot! I am choosing to skip tonight.. I am BD'd out! Haha. No fertile symptoms other than that weird +OPK so hope we're good. Sorry I forgot.. Is this your first month temping? What's your normal coverline?

Well, I took my temp three times this morning, 36.07 then the 36.2 and readjusted thermometer and got 36.42!

So this morning when I took my temp I was reallllllyyy out my alarm is the only thing that actually got me up to temp (thank God for that thing) anyway I was pretty bummed when I saw .47 cause I thought temp was heading lower but then I took a second look and realized the first digit was 98 not 97 wooohooo!

Well, done a cheapie test but its only 20miu and i see a linek, hubby sees a line but camera says not... damn it.... got 3 boxes of 3 test so gonna keep peeing on em!!

Destiny that is awesome!!!!!

This morning I woke up at 5 and HAD to pee. Like, I could not have made it another two hours. Anyway took my temp like an idiot and got 97.26 then went back to sleep for 2.5 hours took it again and it was 97.7!!! That's high for me. FX that is accurate!

Ginge yay!!! Can't wait to see more. I'm over here thinking of photography setups to help show us those lines, lol. When I start the HPT testing I'll be busting out my macro lens and bounced flash.. Hahaha

I have a bridge camera but the flash can be a bit much
going to do one in the evening as my sons tests were always darker then
then fmu tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back