charts charts & oh charts :)

I tested this morning with FMU, then had to leave in a hurry. I totally forgot to look at it. I just got home and it has a line. It must be an evap, right?

Ginger id test again just to be sure but congrats if not!

I've never had an evap before. I ran in the house when we got home because I had to P so bad LOL. Now I'm going to have to wait until later tonight, or tomorrow morning at the latest, to test again.

Can i ask something (again lol) i heard that your suppost to add a degree to your underarm temp? so if it 37'c is 38'c? or do you girls just put whats on the bbt? thanks

My uterus is going totally apesh*t over here!! I'm having strong twinges, some cramps, and my apparent cysts hurt. They usually hurt during my period (I wouldn't assume they would be different during early pg?) so I figure that's just what's on her way. But GOOD LORD uterus!! A little too busy for my liking

Chiibaby I'm not sure how it applies to underarm I take my temp orally and I mark exactly what's on the thermometer

Ginger id just wait til tomorrow with FMU

Baby_rose oh no :(

Mel my uterus has been feeling so effing weird all day don't even know how to explain it!

AFM I think I am testing tomorrow morning ladies IF temp is around the same if not higher wish me luck!!!

Btw how is there NO nail biting smiley as it is the only one that would apply right about now grr

Yes dest test in the morning!!!

Does anyone here check her cervix? I don't (creeps me out) but when I check for mucus every now and then I can feel it lately..

Baby_rose thank you wish this wasn't my first time chatting as I'd know if these were just normal temps for me

Mel I will! And I'll post results regardless of what they are, I tried checking CP but not only did it give me the heebie jeebies I had not a clue what the hell I was doing. Plus like if someone walked in on you all deer in headlights looking and your like I'm checking my cervix I swear they'd totally be like yeah..sure you are.

Destiny sorry about the bfn but its still v early!! Don't loose hope just yet xx

Mrs Ginger what test did you use? I've had lots of evaps in the past on internet cheapies but not proper tests, hope its not an evap xxx

Oasis thank you, I'm trying to convince myself but I feel out already Im depressed . :/

Don't be down hunni your chart looks so good ATM! I know how difficult it is, after 9 months TTC I'm not expecting anything anymore, I'm still going through the motions with opk etc but I'm loosing hope tbh, I'm 43 next month, but I've got lots of hope for you and all the other ladies, don't forget those tests you're using aren't very sensitive only a good early test shows a line at this point so you've got plenty of time yet:) xxxx

Oasis I really appreciate that, fiance is trying to convince me it might be too early as well. I did the math and hormones would be at like 16 if implantation was on 6DPO, I looked at the box and the test measures for 25 so that's kinda helping my mind too. I have faith we will all one day get our bfps, I can't say when but I know it'll happen for all of us. Thank you so much :hugs:

Aw dest it's so early!!! I know I'm partly responsible for encouraging you too :) but you're right about the math! It all depends on how much non-pg hcg you have in your body and how early you implanted

AFM.... Big rise today which I was NOT expecting. Took a super sensitive test (10miu and they say their positives only become regular pregnancies 70% of the time.... Scary!!) but it was negative. BUT if I implanted yesterday like I thought I might have, my levels wouldn't be ready to test for another couple days. Please god please god please god let that temp not be a fluke!!! I put my chart overlay in my homepage if you guys want to take a look. A rise at this point has NEVER happened. But neither have these crazy ass temps this whole cycle :)

I guess there will be no champers for me tonight!

Ok so that didn't work..

https://i60.tinypic.com/24y7brb.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"