charts charts & oh charts :)

Mel I know, either I implanted 6DPO or 8DPO cause that drop was even lower or I'm just not preggy at all :/ glad for your rise though sounds like it could be good news Im going to watch my temps if they stay high I guess I'll test again Sunday with a different brand . Which brand do you guys recommend?

first response is a favorite around here and I'd agree

I'll do the same, my temp today is near the same as a couple cycles ago but ive never had a dip then rise around this time. Then again I've had a lot of dips and rises this cycle so I still fully expect to see AF in a couple days

I hated the FR OPKs but maybe the HPTs are better Im going to grab some of those this weekend. Idk though that negative pretty much sealed the deal for me, I'm convinced I'm not now even though I know it's still early just seeing it really hit home ya know

I hated the FR OPKs but maybe the HPTs are better Im going to grab some of those this weekend. Idk though that negative pretty much sealed the deal for me, I'm convinced I'm not now even though I know it's still early just seeing it really hit home ya know

I totally feel you :( I'm convinced AF will come on Sunday regardless, especially since I got another BFN on that crazy sensitive test. My temp is about the same as it was 2 cycles ago, but just didn't have that dip beforehand. Sigh!

You took one today? And yeah if my temp goes up more tomorrow I'll be confused this morning I was a little nauseated but I'm not thinking anything of anything anymore

Yeah I took one and bfn. But if I did implant yesterday there's no way id get a bfp yet. So hopeful that my temps go up again tomorrow so if you pray or anything like that please save a little for me! :)

Destiny you are welcome hunni, 25 miu is no good for your dpo! So don't worry! You really need a 10 and even then although you may have enough hcg for a blood test it might not have worked its way into your wee yet:) xxxx

Mel I read the most common dpo for implantation is 9dpo and that was when I implanted with my last cp I think and I then got a v faint bfp two days later, that rise is unusual for you and anything out of the ordinary is good news in TTC! Xx

Oasis, I used a Wondfo. And don't be counting yourself out yet!

Still deciding if I'm trying again this am or waiting until tomorrow.

Good luck Mel and Destiny. Both your temps are still looking good!

Oh my Mrs ginger they arernt know for evaps and I used wondfo with my youngest at 5dpo and got a v v faint line! How exiciting xxxxxyour temps are awesome too xxx

Oasis, Thats what I thought and I'm totally freaking out LOL!

Well I can't wait for you to test again!! Good luck but I have a good feeling :) xxxx

Good temp ging and oasis !

I woke up and had a rise at 1am 96.96 then at my regular time i got my temp that i listed still above cover but thats it god idk why my boobs r killing me!

Im waiting to ovulate last month was a 50 day cycle and a triasphic chart but AF got me :(

Wantin ouch what a heart breaking chart! Are u using opks this month?

Ahhh! So much finger crossing in this thread you guys!!!! I'm so so anxious today

Mel I'm praying to just a lot every god out there girl!

Oasis I looked at the box and was like what!! I don't know when implantation could've been I have a dip on 6DPO and a deeper one 8DPO so idkk which to go by!

Ginger did you test again?!

Baby_rose I tested this morning and got :bfn: but the test was for 25 so idk, I'd like to think I'm not out just yet but guess we'll see just watching my temps and might test again Sunday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->