charts charts & oh charts :)

On a good note this ismy first ccycle past cd25 since may! At least im getting somewhere

Ty mel i just noticed im like hmnnnn long ass cycle but yes at least im happy for that lol great hubby wants to go to Oktoberfest tonight i hate beer so i might drink only if they have mixed drinks lol i cheated on my diet yesterday so blah igatta eat well today lol

Baby_rose yay that's great news! I like beer I haven't drank in FOREVER. Ugh

When do you guys think I would've implanted (IF I'm preggy of course) Im so confused with all the damn dips I have

Destiny you don't always get an implantation dip when pregnant and if you look on ff charts loads of charts have non pregnant cycles with dips so you could implant anytime! Usually its 6 to 12 dpo but like me sometimes earlier, the most common day for implanting is 9 dpo:) xxxxxxif only we could see what was going on inside lol xxxxxx

Baby rose that's fantastic you're lp is getting longer, yay! Xxxx

Yea about effin time lol hubby bettrr get ready to get raped next fertile time lol jkkkk, i try not to drink but hey not like im a daily abuser lol.....

Dest id say 8dpo

Guess what down the hall from my building is a catalog clothing company and they sell clothes that they have left over for 3 bucks!!! I got two beautiful work appropriate dresses nice rider like pants patches on the knees and another black fitted knee length dress all for 12 bucks! Yeyyy that made my friday lol sorry for my left field comment hahah i dont have heels today if not if change into the red dress!!!!

Mel, just looking at your chart. Id be inclined to say you ovulated on cd18 and are more likely 9dpo. That dip yesterday was definitely perfect timing for implantation :thumbup:

I definitely have a line ladies. Darker than yesterday too. But B and B won't let me upload the picfor some reason. Now I'm really freaking out!

Oasis hmmm your right and I know I need to invest in an ultrasound machine lol!

Baby_rose that is awesome I am ALWAYS up for a bargain! Good buy!

Ginger omggg find a way to make it work!!

AFM guys I got a rise again! It went up .16 to 98.40! Fiance and I ran out to Walmart yesterday and got cb digi with the weeks estimator and FR I think I will take one Sunday morning soo nervous nowww. BTW I use to get my FR HPT (when we were not trying and had a scare lol) at publix 2 tests in a box for $20 they were $9 at Walmart and the CB were $10! I got 4 tests at Walmart for the price of 2 at publix that is borderline criminal smh

Destiny awesome!!!!

I got a rise again today too which has never happened. I could be only 10dpo depending on when I actually O'd but still no matter how I pin my cycles this one is different! FX for another rise tomorrow!!! Will test then

Mel yay, I'm hoping I rise tomorrow too or atleast stay flat if I do I'm definitely testing again! I'm too anxious right now this isn't fair! Woke up feeling a little queasy and hasn't gone away.

I got a stitch in my side when I was running and I had to stop three times. That never happens!! I'm feeling really guilty though because last night I was so convinced I was out and I had half a glass of wine. And same thing the night before!! Damn my love of wine!! Hoping this wouldn't affect anything if my temps do go up :(

I'm not sure a glass isn't a lot but idk also not sure if it could mess with your temps too so I'd stop with the wine unless AF is present!

Oh definitely. I was so stressed out last night and just felt like logically I should be getting AF. But the feeling of "being preggers" has not gone away. Which is kind of terrifying! But the last two cycles once I've seen my temp drop and drank that night, my temps were even lower the next day. So we'll just see! I keep telling myself that none of my friends in Paris are like even remotely as crazy as we are - they don't give up all the caff either! - and we are a little nutso about it, but still.. nervous!!

Mostly nervous for another temp rise :)

Destiny I'm so excited to see your :bfp:!!! :)

Nice temps ladies! I was excited to pop in and see so many rises.

I can understand the concern, but a glass of wine or two absolutely won't hurt.

Mel I'm so nervous im gonna pee on the stick and then run way fiance will have to tell me what it says hahah. I just dont want to see a negative! I hope our temps keep rising

Cutie thank you! I thought for sure it was going to drop

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->