charts charts & oh charts :)

Cutie thanks :) I know I shouldn't have BUT I really just wanted to hear "It'll be fine!" Ha! There's nothing really to worry about until tomorrow or the next day, though, right? If I get AF then there's no matter!

Destiny I know!! I wish we could read each other's.. hahaha. I so so so so don't want to see a negative!! FX!!

Good to see all these high temps today. Fingers crossed for you all. AFM I have the sort of cramps I get just before my period today. Either she's on her way (was originally due today) it hopefully it's implantation. Will be gutted if she comes 6dpo :shrug:

Cutie thanks :) I know I shouldn't have BUT I really just wanted to hear "It'll be fine!" Ha! There's nothing really to worry about until tomorrow or the next day, though, right? If I get AF then there's no matter!

Destiny I know!! I wish we could read each other's.. hahaha. I so so so so don't want to see a negative!! FX!!

Definitely. By no means am I advocating anything unhealthy but we're in the rare bunch of women that find out so incredibly early and do anything special to try to conceive. So you know there are some wine glasses or two happening with the non ttcers.

Good to see all these high temps today. Fingers crossed for you all. AFM I have the sort of cramps I get just before my period today. Either she's on her way (was originally due today) it hopefully it's implantation. Will be gutted if she comes 6dpo :shrug:

I had those 8-9 dpo when I had my big dip! They were much much stronger than I ever get before AF. Usually i get strong ones on CD1

I had those 8-9 dpo when I had my big dip! They were much much stronger than I ever get before AF. Usually i get strong ones on CD1

These are much stronger too. Panting (only slightly but in the way that you would if you banged your toe) and lying in the bath never wanting to leave stronger

Mel I wish too . I have been sleeping ALL day I feel exhausted.

Destiny OMG yes. For two days straight I've been like I can has nap?

Good luck girls im seeing the cm i get before af! Boo but ur charts look awsome im sure well see bfps!!

Baby_rose don't count yourself out just yet! A lot of the girls I'm on a thread with said theirs didn't change from a regular cycle when they got their bfp

Did the little temp test where you rest in bed for an hour at night and then temping. So far it's been pretty close, always a little higher of course. But tonight it was 98.5!!!! That's higher than I have *ever* had. Praying with all my might that my morning temp is high!!! I'll even take 98.0 gladly !! :) :) :)

So. I have had a nice little rise today and AF didn't come :) so of course I POAS. And I thought I saw a faint line on a wondfo. So I peed on another and a frer to be sure. Not seeing anything else. Far too early at 7dpo. But I'm gonna turn into an addict now until AF comes or I get a BFP

Af due on thursday...can anyone who knows anything about charting look at mine? Is this normal or could be a good sign? Thanks I haven't temped in a while and now my doc wants me to and I forgot everything. :wacko:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-10-19-06-59-45.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-10-19-06-59-45.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 2
Af due on thursday...can anyone who knows anything about charting look at mine? Is this normal or could be a good sign? Thanks I haven't temped in a while and now my doc wants me to and I forgot everything. :wacko:

looks good to me! Your temp going up is a good sign, good luck hun hope you get your BFP!:happydance:

My temp went down but it's still up. I'm either 11 or 12dpo, depending on how you look at my chart. If I'm 12dpo then I feel really good about things but generally feeling pretty bummed. Bfn :(

Hey ladies, so exciting to catch up on all your posts (not been on yesterday as was in London for our, now, one year olds birthday:) how are you all? Some great charts going on!! Xxx

My opk today CD 14, nearly there I hope:) xxx

Attachments

• IMG_20141019_151218.jpg
    IMG_20141019_151218.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 1
Chiibaby thank you! I'm hoping its just taking a while to show up, a girl can dream!

Waitingongod I'm gonna try to hold out testing as much as possible just to avoid such disappointment again trying to wait for AFs due date

Mel sorry for your drop I got a bfn too

Oasis im doing well yourself? Yay for a possible O day coming soon! Congrats on DS turning 1, many more birthdays to come!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->