charts charts & oh charts :)

Oasis yay for near-O!! Getting lots of :sex: in I hope? :)

AFM pretty bummed about the temp drop. I'm so confused because something about this cycle is different. Either I O'd a day early and I'm basically late or I O'd a day past when FF said and my temp did some weird things, like that rise yesterday. So ugh! But if I implanted 3 days ago it's really likely that my levels are just not *there* yet you know? Trying to stay positive :)

Would you mind looking at my chart and giving your opinion on which day I O'd?

Destiny and baby_rose would you mind looking too, at my chart, and telling me which day you think I O'd on?

Thanks Mel yes managing to fit lots of bd in, I also think CD 17 but its odd you have those positive opk after a neg, I can't work that out! But your chart is totallt different this cycle with temps up when they had dropped right down by now so im still hopeful for you:) x

Oasis yeah I have no idea what that's about! I DID get a zit on my right side of chin which is related to where you ovulate... And then several days later got one on the left and have been having cyst pains on the left but I don't remember O'ing on that side for months! I had an U/S recently and there wasn't a cyst there before. So maybe I dropped two Eggies?

So if I really am CD17 then it's late for a false negative but also I'm late for AF....... We shall see.........!!!! Dun dun Dunnnnnn

Lol love that end bit made me giggle, well I'm so so hoping youre late for AF and a bfp is just around the corner!! Xxxx

Chiibaby thank you! I'm hoping its just taking a while to show up, a girl can dream!

Waitingongod I'm gonna try to hold out testing as much as possible just to avoid such disappointment again trying to wait for AFs due date

Mel sorry for your drop I got a bfn too

Oasis im doing well yourself? Yay for a possible O day coming soon! Congrats on DS turning 1, many more birthdays to come!! :)

Yes really good thanks had a fantastic day yesterday:) your temps are looking great still!! Xxx

Thanks guys :) so AF should be here today if so! I won't be excited til she stays away all day tomorrow though!

I do think I've decided I'm not going to chart past O next month (if there is a next month) because if I didn't I'd just be like meh whateva, but I'm anxious all day every day because of it! Does charting make y'all as nervous? Lol

Definitely makes me nervous Mel! Taking my temp makes me really nervous after about 6 or 7 dpo cause I'm so scared of it dropping! Got my positive opk tonight, just 5 hours after the top test the bottom one is now darker than the control, yay:) xxxx

Attachments

• IMG_20141019_214157~2.jpg
    IMG_20141019_214157~2.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 2
Idk what's up with my chart. Temps and opks are all over the place. Friday - wondfo opk but + clearblue digi
now + wondfo -clearblue digi???

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-10-19-12-14-39.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-10-19-12-14-39.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 1
Oasis woohoo! Get to BD'ing girl!!!

Ttcsweetie I had some craziness like that too this cycle. I think it all worked itself out but it was so complicated. Could you link your chart so I can zoom in? :)

Mel I'm going to have to agree with CD17 looking like the most likely O day.

Oasis I'm glad and thank you I'm still peeing negatives though! Grrrr hope tomorrow's temp stays up

TTCsweetie I second that request for a link!

My Ovulation Chart

My Ovulation Chart
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3f4d36/thumb.png

TTCsweetie CD24 seems like a possible Oday but your cycles are very long if your temps stay up tomorrow and the next FF should confirm if not I'd keep testing I got LOTS of +OPKs around the beginning of my cycle and Oday didn't happen until CD21

And the spotting begins lol at least glad to have had a regular cycle! Luck ladies in the running

Baby_rose sorry the :witch: didn't stay away but here's to a longer cycle :wine: !!

AFM had a rise of .16 to 98.63 but I think I'm going to try to hold out testing for a day or two .

I take that back fiance made me take a test bet you can guess what it said :( :bfn: actually it was a CB digi so big fat NOT PREGNANT

Huge drop here so AF is inevitable

Destiny you're still technically testing early!

Mel I'm sorry for your drop :( I rather just get my dip and understand why I'm getting negatives then get my highest temp yet and still a negative! Definitely not testing again until wed when FF has predicted AF date but I know she can show up saturday because friday will be CD38 like last cycle. Fiance says well if your period doesn't show then fuck the tests lol

Hang in there destiny. 13dpo is still early and especially for a digital. I got a negative on a digital early and then got my positive a few days later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->