charts charts & oh charts :)

Okay so still no af -____- i saw a tint of it when i cleaned myself the other day so i figured okay its coming, i had a few limaritas yesterday since i figured af would be here and i didnt temp and wala nothing today blahhhh i still feel shes coming so lets see girls....

Dest ur so prego lol
Mel sorry about af

Baby_rose do I spy with my little eye possible implantation bleeding?? Hmmmmmmm and lol I so hope your right :/

Lol ty girl i wish but sadly i know its af blahhhhhh.... well at least i can work out comfortably now lol i avoided ab work outs for my tww lol i know im stupidhahhahaha it felt good seeing old friends friday so it gave me more motivation to keep working out lol my sadness goes towards busting my ass harder while exercising lol

Oh and i blame hubby for not bding cd17 lol maybe it would have helped! But nooooo he wanted to go watch the game-____- haha

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/41232a/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Does anyone know why it doesn't show BD days?

Do I have an implantation dip?

Baby_rose I blame your hubby too!! He better step up his game! But I'm soo happy about your cycle length I guess that cream worked huh!

Yes i also took soy so ill be doing that again this cycle too and i mentioned it to him and he was like y didnt u tellme i just looked at him and wanted to slap him lol...I think hes scared of an SA test more than anything shit if they could check my eggs for that cheap id do it! Lol ill deprive him of bd so he gets with the program during fertile time lmao

Baby rose sorry hunni I get beige cm and I know I'm out! It sucks:( but great your lp is better! Xx
Destiny those digis are 25miu you wouldn't necessarily get a pos yet! Your chart screams pregnant! Xx
Mel so sorry AF got you, hate that witch! Xx
My opks are now neg so its my turn to eagerly wait for the mornings temp and see if I get a rise! Xxx

Ty oasis yes the witch always enters that way lol.... god i envy ur hunnys stamina did i say that correctly? Lol swear mine needs to step it up at thid rate well never have kids! !! Lol

Baby_rose that's hilarious I bet if looks could kill hed be done that night hahaha. Yes this way by the time fertile window comes he's the one begging for it!! If only our tests were cheap :/ did those clinics ever get back to you btww?

Yes hed be a dead man lol.... i know ours are way more expensive and only one did and they said to call, its like if i wanted to talk i would have called i just wanted prices lmaoooooo...

Oasis ugh really?! I racked my brain trying to find the amount on the box and it was no where to be found! Makes me feel a little better and I sure hope you are right about my chart! FX for this cycle for you!! I will be eagerly anticipating your temps just as much as you:)

Baby rose I get some stick for being able to keep up with dh sex drive lol, I'm 43 next month he's 26! There's life in the old bird yet:) xxx
Destiny I'm almost positive those digis are 25! Its still early and your temps are awesome! Xxx

Baby_rose wow like bitch the time you took sending me this email you could've sent the price!!

Oasis you are NOT an old bird!!!! And if you can pull a 26 year old you must not look 43 ;) hoping my temps stay this way then!

Does anyone know how much FR tests for?

Lol theres a pic of me with dh in my profile, no one ever thinks I'm my age! I think fr are 12.5 miu aren't they? We have a shop called Super drug over here and their own brand tests are awesome and 10miu, I got a great line with those at 9 dpo xxxxx

Oasis I just looked because I was curious you do NOT look your age Christ when I'm 43 I hope I look half as good! I need to find some 10miu over here!! If I get a negative on that there'd be no doubt in my mind! I neeeeed to find some

Aw thanks love that's really kind:) I must admit when we met dh thought I was only a little older than him lol. Yes there must be some 10miu ones over there, wish I could ship you some Super drug ones!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->