charts charts & oh charts :)

Oasis your welcome :) and Im sure he did! Probably took some real convincing for him to finally buy it. And I wish too hahah except I don't think I could wait that long fiance is trying to convince me to test tomorrow with FR but idkk :/ what do you guys think?

Btww I've been having a crazy craving for shrimp yesterday and today to the point where I had to cave both times because it felt like my day couldn't go on without it!

U sure look great oasis! Kuddos!

Dest yed dumb waste of an email lmao okay so no flow but i tend to check with pushing tissue up there lol and def AF coming so i marked cd1 today for my sanity lol

Baby_rosw totally understand hope the :witch: stops effing around lol. Do you think I should test tomorrow like fiance wants or wait out? :/

Destiny I'd totally test your temps are just climbing and climbing!! Xxxx
Thanks baby rose long may it last:) xxxx

Can you guys tell me if this looks like I ovulated? Are my temps elevated enough? Thanks!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/53fbb8/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Can you guys tell me if this looks like I ovulated? Are my temps elevated enough? Thanks!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/53fbb8/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Looks like the big O to me! I usually have a dip after a few days past O too

Okay guys think I'm going to test tomorrow then don't think fiance would let me get away with not testing anyway haha

Jessica id have to agree with FF on Oday good luck!

Okay guys think I'm going to test tomorrow then don't think fiance would let me get away with not testing anyway haha

Jessica id have to agree with FF on Oday good luck!

Yours look great! I would test tomorrow! My days almost line up with yours! What do you think of my chart? I know today's is still high be dropped a little :/

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-10-20-19-02-31.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-10-20-19-02-31.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 10
Waitingongod thank you! Your temps look awesome too and yes it did drop a little but it's still pretty high! Looks like you did a fair amount of BDing as well good luck! How long are your cycles usually and when do you plan on testing?

Waitingongod thank you! Your temps look awesome too and yes it did drop a little but it's still pretty high! Looks like you did a fair amount of BDing as well good luck! How long are your cycles usually and when do you plan on testing?

Usually 28-30 days depending on ovulation always start 14 days after ovulation. So af should come on thursday...if Temps are still high on Friday I'll test. .kind of anxious because If not pregnant will be doing first iui...have to update us tomorrow when you test!

Hiiii - I'm still here peakin around!!! I took a break last month - I got too stressed! Sometimes we just need a breather !

Lookin good ladies!

Destiny u HAVE to be preggers!! Ur chart is screaming it lol good luck to u! Hope u get a positive ASAP.

Oasis- waiting time!!! this is your Month for a sticky bean!

As for me.. I gotta get back on track ;)

Cutie- Hope your doing well :hugs:

Baby- If I tried this month our cycles will be extremely close!

Missed you girls. Xoxo!

Thanks Dreamer I really hope so, I think o might be today as slight temp drop and the most ewmc so far, fingers crossed xxxxx

Waitingongod so far so good as far as yor chart! Hope your temp was still high today !

Dreamer thank you but idk I keep peeing negatives :/ very disappointing, good luck to you for this cycle

Ooooo its such a tiny drop destiny remember my chart with Brooklyn? It was the same but boo to BFN have you had a bfp before ever? Only ask cause some ladies get later bfps always than others and if you've never had one before it might just be that, I'm still going by your chart which is still flipping awesome xxxxx

Also when not pregnant and we bd couple days away from AF I get brown or red cm so I know I'm out (never had that on pregnant cycles) have you had anything like that, any symptoms too? Xxxx

Oasis I've never had a BFP before, you should've seen me twisting and turning the test every which way trying to imagine a line there haha I'm sure it wouldve been quite funny to a fly on the wall if there'd been one. No symptoms for AF, pregnancy symptoms I'm still gassy (gross I know) and sort of bloated and I use bloated because idk how else to describe it, I am unable to sleep on my stomach as it feels like a lot of pressure and is uncomfortable and pretty tired where'd id like to be in bed sleeping by 8pm.

Also don't know if this is because we BD last night but I just felt like something came out down stairs I wiped with my finger and it was EWCM which I have not had in a lonnnnnng time and was very stretchy (maybe an inch and half give or take)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->