charts charts & oh charts :)

Seriously that sounds v promising I get a heavy full feeling in my uterus when pregnant and super bloated it all sounds so good cmon bfp!!!!!! Xxx

Hello! Do you guys mind if I join? I've been stalking this thread for awhile! And Destiny, your chart looks awesome! Hoping it's just taking awhile for a BFP to show up for you.

AFM, I'm 32 and this is DH and my 3rd month trying for number one. I had a temp drop this morning, so I think I'm probably out this cycle, and would love to hang out with you guys for cycle number four (and what's left of this one).

Hi Michelle, welcome, there are lovely ladies on this thread:) good luck hope its not AF coming! Xxx

AFM was expecting a neg on opk today but its almost pos again, knew I shouldnt tested again lol xxx

welcome back dreamer!

destiny that chart still looks good.

michelle, welcome aboard

oasis, that BD is impressive coming from one BD marathon to another :rofl: hoping you get that O confirmation soon.

Oasis yeah that would be the best way to explain it I can't even put my belt as tight it has to be on the first hole because it feels super tight and leaves marks otherwise. As for the OPKs I can't totally second that feeling just look at how many + I got!

Michelle of course you can join! And thank you I'm hoping it was a late implant or something:/ hope the :witch: stays away from you!

Lol cutie! Yours is impressive too wishing you lots of luck:) xxxxx
Destiny that really is how I feel when early pregnant don't wanna get your hopes too high but that is what I get! Xxx

Welcome Michelle! I love that we are such an active thread!

Welcome back dreamer! I feel u this morning again i considered taking a break then again its always af talk lmaoooo

Dest chin up girl u still got this

Af is def here ill be taking soy again and hoping for another beautiful cycle like this last one :)

Such a tiny drop destiny! Temps still look great.. Test again tomorrow.. I never got an early BFP

Oasis I know for the sake of my sanity though I'm trying to convince myself AF is coming lol

Baby_rose yeah I'm just trying not to have my chin to up lol and I agree this thread is very active! Mel is a no show so far today though :/ and I hope your cycle is long this time around too hell you can take a couple of my CDs if you want!

Dreamer I know I might hold off testing until Thursday though, just very discouraging to see so many negatives .

Dreamer thanks! That's makes me feel better hopefully I'm like you!

Baby_rose since stupid BC theyre pretty long ranging from 35-38 so far

See that's the problem Destiny we have nothing to compare your chart with as its your first chart! Many get a substantial drop when AF is coming and id expect your temps to be dropping if it was but we obviously don't know how long your luteal phase is either, even so your temps are still looking so great! Xxx

I think I need to change my CD 1 on this cycle it really was more spotting than light and my temp dropped way down on what was cd2 which was a proper flow, that would give me CD 15 today not 16 and if I do o today that will follow the same pattern as last month xx

Oasis I know I wish Id started temping sooner! Ugh stupid me. I think if temp drops a good amount tomorrow it's safe to count me out

I must admit I've not had a significant drop and been pregnant, with my two chemicals you can see by the drop in temp when they failed:( I'm anxiously waiting for both our temps tomorrow!! Xx

Oasis I would def change the dates to the day full flow started!

Oasis they really do need to add a nail biting smiley!! I'm so nervous for both of our temps don't think I'll be able to muster up the courage to look at the thermometer tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->