charts charts & oh charts :)

Destinyk- yours still looks good even with a tiny drop! Here is mine! Still not testing haha

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-10-21-12-53-44.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-10-21-12-53-44.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 4
oasis, I agree with you on changing your CD1.

Destiny.. This part is sooo dreadful. Whenever ur ready to test... You know you have all of us rootin you on ! :) either way I'm stalking ur temps for tomorrow. Seems so far away doesn't it? Lol

Girls tell me im not crazy i want to eat everything in my path lmaooo damn af! I just want to eat and sleep really it happens all the time during af-____-

Lol I know and you know what will happen I'll be so nervous about the temp I'll keep waking up and it won't be bloody accurate! Xx

Lmaoo ughhh idk y this cycle im just an oger lol i diet during the week abd im trying to do good but im just super hungry literally counting down lunch time lol

Oh I know I hate that! I've been off the diet for about a month and I just can't seem to get back on xxx

Lol it was a big change for myself im anti skinny lol so 22 pounds was good for me lol now i just maintain my weight by dieting during the week and a freepass on weekends lol it evens out during the week lmaooooo

Waitingongod yay for your rise!!!

Dreamer yes it does feel so far away seems like a month more than a day haha. Btw I was looking at your avvie and noticed your daughter poking her head out how adorable!!

Baby_rose hmm nope not just you I've eaten three times already today (yogurt parfait, peanut butter crackers and and entire bag of popcorn) and I plan on eating lunch within the next half hour (so friggin shameful) what's my excuse AF isn't here!!

I would love to able to maintain like that baby rose I need to get my act together! Xx

Lol don't destiny I'm gunna be the same tonight I just know it! Then if its 36.20 something again I'm gunna be so disappointed xx

Lol i read and its common before and during af

But for u im sure its increased appetite due to ur temps! Lol

Km I'm not so sure your chart is triphasic and clearly completely different from your last cycle! My chart with my youngest was triphasic! 9 dpo is prob just too early:) xxx

Oasis everytime I woke up I'd check the time and see if it was time to temp yet and nope not even close I woke up again 3 hours before usual temp time I caved and got a 98.40 then I woke up an hour later and got 98.47 (I had to temp again this second time due to the devastation caused by the first temp lol) finally woke up again 10 minutes before normal temp time and got my 98.59

Baby_rose maybe :/ or maybe I'm just a fat @55 lol

Lol destiny I woke at 5.30 and temped 36.07, woke again at 6.30 and temped 36.17 and again at my normal temp time of 7.30 and it was 36.21!!! Honestly xxx

Km I'm not so sure your chart is triphasic and clearly completely different from your last cycle! My chart with my youngest was triphasic! 9 dpo is prob just too early:) xxx

With such a small temp range post O I'm not sure it counts as triphasic. I think I feel AF - ish anyways

Oasis these dang thermometers will be the death of us lol I haven't slept through a whole night in forever

I think it does count km here's mine from my youngest and its a small range too:) xxx
Destiny I know sometimes I think temping is sooooo stressful xxx

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-10-13-16-09-43.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-10-13-16-09-43.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member