charts charts & oh charts :)

I think it does count km here's mine from my youngest and its a small range too:) xxx
Destiny I know sometimes I think temping is sooooo stressful xxx

Ooh that makes me feel a little better

You guys, at the end of my cycle I was every day putting in "fatigue" as a "specific" in FF.. because I couldn't freaking sleep at night!!! This month I'm just temping til I verify O and then putting that thermometer away. The month I think I had a chemical we literally didn't even BD on the right days (I O on CD17 or 18 and of course the apps told us to BD for a regular ["regular"] O on CD 14), you know?!

Thanks for the welcome, everyone!

I think I am out this cycle. Had the slight temp drop this morning and having light spotting, so I think AF will show up full force tomorrow.

Destiny, I still have high hopes for you this cycle! Even with the slight dip, your chart still looks fantastic!

Mel you know I know how you feel, like I need to know when I o but the rest of my lp temps just stresses me out, tbh after 10 months I feel like putting everything away, thermometer, opks but then I don't think that would get me pregnant! Xxx

Exactly! The LP is what stresses me. I'm keeping up with OPK's and I bought a CB fertility monitor but I'm not temping after O is confirmed this month. Trying to limit my obsession :)

If only I could too lol! Good for you Mel, got my rise this morn:) xxx

Oh no km I'm so sorry about that drop:( xxxxximplantation can be anywhere from 6 to 10 dpo though so if it stays down tomorrow you should know x

Km I'm sorry you never know it could go up again

AFM had another drop to 98.45

Thank you:) yours are still way up there at 15 dpo, wow! Xxx

Oasis your welcome and thanks. Surprisingly enough fiance let me get away with not testing today lol. I think I will test tomorrow or Friday if they are still in the same range. My bday is Tuesday coming up all I want is a :bfp: :haha:

Oh wow what a wonderful bday present would that be! Hoping hoping and hoping some more you get that bfp:) xxxx

Well im rooting for you!! Just took this of Brooklyn, he's changed a lot since that profile pic:) xxxxx

Attachments

• IMG_20141022_124136.jpg
    IMG_20141022_124136.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 8
Oh no km I'm so sorry about that drop:( xxxxximplantation can be anywhere from 6 to 10 dpo though so if it stays down tomorrow you should know x

Very much doubt it will go back up but will definitely be dancing about again if it does

Oasis omg he is soooo adorable getting so big!! This is my fur child hehe

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 4
Temps are looking nice and high ladies!

Km, that's normally how mine looks before AF but I've absolutely seen them pop back up! Fx!

Oasis gorgeous rise!!

Destiny your drop is so tiny.. Your temps are still up so I would still be hopeful!

Km I'm sorry girl. I'm right there with you. When do you usually expect AF?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->