charts charts & oh charts :)

Lookin good Oasis :) omg ur son is too cute!!!! Ahh! Those eyes!

Still such a small dip destiny.. !! still impressive chart

Thanks ladies now I just need to cross everything!! Xxand thank you we think he's gorgeous tooxx
Destiny your fur baby is just gorgeous, I read your journal this morning and was going to ask for a pic, he's adorable! Xxx

Mel I'm hoping temps don't make a habit of this dipping but there's always next month I suppose!

Dreamer thank you it took me a couple seconds to finally look at the temp I was nervous! Lol

Oasis thank you! He's my little baby I know he'll get along so well when I finally have my child he is so sweet with children and wants to play with them . So cute to watch him, enjoy your boy he sure will break some hearts!!

Destiny-k how long is your lp usually? Here's mine today. Mine is usually 14-15 days. Tested yet?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-10-22-11-01-52.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-10-22-11-01-52.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 4
Waitingongod I'm not exactly sure as this is my first month charting my last cycle was 38CDs so I would be expecting AF by Saturday. I have tested and got negative, have you tested

Hey ladies: ) wow if i could just hibernate for a week id die happy, im beyond sleepy!!!!! Ughhhh thats All i think about lol......

Keep ttesting dest u never know!

Oasis gorgeous rise!!

Destiny your drop is so tiny.. Your temps are still up so I would still be hopeful!

Km I'm sorry girl. I'm right there with you. When do you usually expect AF?

I've had two different cycles. One with AF on day 29 and one on day 38. Tomorrow is day 35 and FF predicts Af on Friday. Last cycle it was 12 dpo which is also Friday

Baby_rose I totally second that last night we went to bed at 11 as we were at my moms until 1045 and that felt more like 5am to me. Felt like I fell asleep and as soon as my head hit the pillow it was a minute later and I woke up, on a lighter note I didn't wake in the middle of the night once!! I did wake up I think 20 minutes before normal temp time but FF didn't think it was drastic enough for an open dot so Im not really worried about it

Oasis, looking good! And your DS is adorable!

Destiny your chart looks awesome! I can't wait for you to test. And what a precious pooch!

I think yesterday was O day, but I never got a positive OPK. Perhaps I need to change the time of day when I test (I've been testing OPK at noon).
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/290c0a//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

DC thank you I took one yesterday and it was negative hopefully it's just taking sometime to work its way to my wee. Pup says thanks as well :) definitely looks like Oday could've been yesterday! As far as the OPKs maybe test twice a day? (here's to hoping you won't need to next cycle!!) it seemed to work well for me but the trouble with me was getting a - lol atleast with the $tree brand, hardly got any + with FR

Thanks DC:) I usually test around 2pm and 8pm which gives me the best results xxxx

Oasis how long do you usually hold it before you test? I've been testing at noon bc I usually go running after my LO's nap, and I can NOT hold it while I run, lol

Ah yes that's the thing I hold for 4/5 hours first and don't drink much in that time, I'm not surprised you can't hold while running lol neither could i!Xxx

Ladies lets talk opks what brands r we using? Im debating which ones to get and im still leaning towards dollar trees lol or clearblues lol

Dest girl ive been dying i really don't know whats up with this drowsiness lol... how r u feeling?

Good evening ladies, lovely looking charts and I concur with the testing time mine is usually 2.30 in the afternoon gives me good results. Going to start opks on cd12 which is Friday I am expecting to o around cd16 and don't fancy wasting lots of tests again, had a peculiar af but I get a weird one every so often that likes to get my hopes up but my temps dashed that! Af arrived at 12dpo so 11 day l.p. hoping for a longer one next time if not going to get some vit b6 in the hope it lengthens my l.p.!

I'm using some cheapies from Amazon. So far, I'm not impressed. When TTC DS2 I used Wondfos and those were great. Clear positives or negatives, no funny business.

I'm using cheapies from eBay, OK so far as I think I've found a decent seller xx

I use clinical guard from amazon. Nice and cheap and never failed me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->