charts charts & oh charts :)

Hello Ladies, just starting this charting thang. I'm actually using ff and FD. Here's my ff chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php

Hi babifever, welcome:) xx
Bit confused this morning, I was sure I o CD 15 with a good rise yest and then this morning just a 0.01 rise and ewmc? Xx

Oasis gorgeous rise!!

Destiny your drop is so tiny.. Your temps are still up so I would still be hopeful!

Km I'm sorry girl. I'm right there with you. When do you usually expect AF?

I've had two different cycles. One with AF on day 29 and one on day 38. Tomorrow is day 35 and FF predicts Af on Friday. Last cycle it was 12 dpo which is also Friday

Km your temp shot back up today that's unusual for you at this dpo!! Xx

Huge drop today AF is definitely coming ... So depressed right now :cry:

Welcome babifever! I remember you from TWW last cycle :)

Oasis I am confused too. I felt pretty confident that I O'ed based on several signs but I had a weird temp drop today. Fallback rise, maybe?

Destiny I'm so sorry. I really thought you were headed for a BFP :(

Oh destiny love I am sorry me too I was sure you were heading for a bfp:( xxxx
DC it could well be I think theyre around 3/4 dpo aren't they, nothing I can do except wait to see what tomorrows temp is, my opk is virtually invisible now and I had a strong positive darker than the control for 24 hours, just weird temps I guess but still in an upper range from pre o hope it doesn't mean anything bad:( had a rubbish cycle last time xxxx

DC thank you I was hoping so as well

Oasis thank you I appreciate it. As far as your temps look at my chart I had that slow rise at first too then it just soared I still think yesterday was a very likely Oday!

Oh and welcome babifever!

Thanks hunni but I am gutted for you, your chart looked so bloody good! Xxx

Destiny your temp on CD 21 has an open circle did you take it earlier than usual? Only asking as I wonder if you had a higher temp that day whether ff would shift o to CD 23, I seem to o 48/72 hours after my pos opk xxx

Oasis I'm rather gutted too. Fiance caught me with the sniffles and asked why I was crying the nerve I wanted to stick that thermometer where the sun don't shine! He's been trying to be good about it saying the world isn't over and next month well BD more as we could've done better in that department this cycle. But they just don't understand how it makes us feel, were women our sole purpose in life for children and gee I can't even do that. Plus we were at his adopted brothers house last night and his gf is pregnant and she's just so dang stupid it makes me angry! She says just do it on accident like us, I wanted to say wow your brilliant thank you for the valuable advice I'll get right on that!

It was also freezing in my bedroom this morning so I wonder if that affected my temp. Guess I'll just have to wait a few days and see what occurs.

Oasis I just checked on FF the recording time was at 5:10 I normally temp at 6:05, so about an hour difference. Wish I knew a good dummy temp to test that theory out!

Cutie thank you very much, sending lots of sticky baby dust your way

Oh you needed that like a hole in the head!!! Why is it that there is always someone on hand with some daft comment that you really don't need! You absolutely will do it hunni maybe not this cycle but you will get your bfp, I know it is hard for our men to understand truly how we feel, as lovely as mine is I don't want to go on at him 24/7 about this faint line on this test or that test and this temp etc etc which is why I come on here cause we are all in the same boat:) xxxx

DC fiance had the fan pointed straight at us last night but I don't want to make excuses up and leave false hope for myself lol. Not saying it wouldn't apply to you! But I'm convinced I'm out

Oh all you need to do is put a higher temp in for CD 21 more in keeping with your temps before that, see if ff changes anything, you can put your original temp back after, I was just curious lol xxx

Destiny I occasionally use this temp adjuster:
https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php

I tried putting your temps and times in just now and it adjusted to 97.96 so not too much of a difference :/

Oh wait, sorry, I adjusted your temp from today not from CD21.
From CD21 it would adjust to 97.23

Hmmmm wonder if that would make a diff to her o day DC? Xxx

Oasis gorgeous rise!!

Destiny your drop is so tiny.. Your temps are still up so I would still be hopeful!

Km I'm sorry girl. I'm right there with you. When do you usually expect AF?

I've had two different cycles. One with AF on day 29 and one on day 38. Tomorrow is day 35 and FF predicts Af on Friday. Last cycle it was 12 dpo which is also Friday

Km your temp shot back up today that's unusual for you at this dpo!! Xx

Wow I feel well and truly stalked now!! But yes! Big rise! Still have period pain type feeling and Bfn so not out of the woods yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->