charts charts & oh charts :)

Lol I always have a look at all your ladies charts everyday:) xxxx

Oasis the trouble with my fiancé is he's really interested in all that stuff but he's so optimistic that when it goes down hill and he's still so positive it makes me want to scream because it's ok to be realistic.

DC thank you! I tested it and FF doesn't move CH but it was a good idea Oasis

Aw worth a shot Destiny, my dh likes the charting but hates faint lines on hpts etc I think cause of my 4 losses but I'm just aware I may bore him lol I'm a bit obsessed with TTC! Xx

Oasis I haven't had any faint lines but I'm sure if I did fisnce wouldn't want anything to do with it lol.

Mel thanks it really is :( he keeps saying maybe it'll go up but I told him I don't think so.

You never know Destiny stranger things have happened they do say its not over til the witch shows her face! Last two pregnancies were chemicals and I never got more than a faint line on all tests, no progression then AF a few days later. I don't feel like 2dpo lol, I don't feel like anything! Xx

Oasis that's true and fiance has been saying the same all day but I feel discouraged. He's had me looking for some charts here's one I found, what do you guys think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 7
AFM I feel like I see something on these. But then think it may be my eyes

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 7
Kmpreston isn't it?! I feel a little better now but still not convinced, waiting for tomorrow's temps but I've had no signs of AF nearing whatsoever. I can always tell AF is coming atleast a day in advance and I've had not one sign which fiance even asked about because he knows I always call it.

Km think I might've seen something on the first photo! but I don't see on the second

Destiny those charts prove you're not out until AF shows implantation can be later than 12 dpo! Xx
Km I see something on both pics and I class myself as an expert squinter lol, are they the ones you can get in Asda etc xx

Destiny those charts prove you're not out until AF shows implantation can be later than 12 dpo! Xx
Km I see something on both pics and I class myself as an expert squinter lol, are they the ones you can get in Asda etc xx

Haha yes they are asda ones! I like asda :) yay for the uk

Here's the other one I did at the same time. Did two cause I decided this one might be damaged or something

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 3
Can someone tell me how to add a link to my TTC journal and chart to my signature?

Babifever fudge that didn't work lets try that again
[ url = INSERT URL ] INSERT TEXT AS LINK [ / url ]
No spaces though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back