charts charts & oh charts :)

Destiny- do you have any symptoms of AF coming? For some reason my gut is telling me this temp is way wrong. I hope I'm right.

Babifever yes and of course enter yor own information

Dreamer I have no AF symptoms whatsoever, fiance asked if I feel anything because I always call it early and I have nadaaa

Hmm , yeah I'm anxiously waiting for ur temp tomorrow yet again!

Dreamer you and me both! I've got every body part crossed and I've prayed to just about every God out there!

Km thank you! FX for you too!!

Cutie thank you, hoping your temps stay nice and high!

Sticky baby dust to everyone!!

Km asda tests have never given me a line when not pregnant!! Xx
Destiny hope your temp rose today, I got a nice rise this morning and am now 3 dpo :) xx

Km asda tests have never given me a line when not pregnant!! Xx
Destiny hope your temp rose today, I got a nice rise this morning and am now 3 dpo :) xx

Another bfn this morning and temp drop. I've got to be out

Oh no:( I never used to get a good line with fmu, I got a neg with fmu and a pos in the aft. That's a shame I am sorry:( xx

Oh no:( I never used to get a good line with fmu, I got a neg with fmu and a pos in the aft. That's a shame I am sorry:( xx

Not actually out until the witch arrives tho and she ain't here yet!

Oasis I told you!! Wooohoooo! :happydance:
Temp went up to 98.06 :) not testing though until AF is officially late and if temps are still high

Fiance convinced me to take a test, peed in the cup wiped and what do you know the wicked :witch: of the south :haha: has arrived! I'm ok though when I woke this morning I knew my cramps were too familiar, better luck next cycle I'm officially out.

Ohhh destiny I see your updated chart. I'm sorry love :(

Aw man, sorry Destiny !!! At least now you have tempatures to compare to for this new cycle!

oasis- nice rise!

Km- hopefully AF stays far away

cutie- nice temps.. Stalking :)

Thanks Destiny but I'm so so sorry the witch got you:( next cycle could be the one for you! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->