charts charts & oh charts :)

DC I'm ok thank you , oddly enough I was more devastated at my temp drop yesterday then seeing AF

Dreamer thank you it's ok! And yes your right! Another silver lining here is I can now drink my red raspberry leaf tea again which I am preparing as we speak! Woohoo

Oasis I'm hoping so! We are going to BD like crazy when it counts I'll be sure of it, I've still got my FX for you!!

Good morning ladies, I have a question. Based on my chart. If I go up again tomorrow morning, will I have been in ovulation, is it possible this early, please check out chart for me: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php

Babifever same, the link doesn't take us to your chart! Xx
Yes destiny bd like mad this cycle lol! And thank you I've kinda given up I reckon my eggs might be too old but you never know I guess xxx

Well ladies, I had gotten logged off BNB and had some trouble getting back on, but here I am! I will have to catch up on all I've missed! I hope you are all doing well.

AFM I am getting BFP's!!!!! Been getting them for almost 10 days now, but I'm still in shock/ denial lol. I will try and post a pic for you to see in a bit.

I have know ideal how to make my ff accessible? Anywho my chart is as followed: 97.46, 97.24, 97.09, 97.14, 97.20 all around 5:55am.

babifever, I had issues with mine too. When you are looking at your chart, go to the Share tab at the top right and go to set up. At the bottom, select the cycle you want to have viewed. Mine was not selected and mine didn't show either. After i did that, it was visible.

Oasis I definitely am lol and your eggs are definitely not old!!

Ginger you better find a way to post that pic girl

Morning :)

Dest if there's one thing i see, is ur body does great pre o and after u have a strong lp so ur get ur bby soon!!

God girls here. I am dreaming about my hunnys cowokers son which i haven't even mer yet! Im telling u i told my co worker and she said i have baby fever lol

Happy weekend to everyone still on af so ill b drinking my sorrows lmao

Babyrose thank you! Hopefully I will lol we are thinking of trying SMEP this time around. I am so wanting some wine right now think I'll help myself tonight :wine: Going to Walmart tonight to see what kind of bargain I can get on OPKs since that seems to be the place to buy them price wise if not I'll be ordering some wondfo brands! Wishing you so much luck this cycle!

Btw about the dreams that is so funny I had the strangest dream last night. How old is the coworkers son?

AF got me too. Not even anywhere near as disappointed as I thought I would be. Next month would be better all round, I'm having loads of blood tests to check my vitamin levels so least I can sort them

Kmpreston I feel the same! Maybe because of our temp drops we saw it coming even though we were still grasping at straws with our rises lol.

Kmpreston I feel the same! Maybe because of our temp drops we saw it coming even though we were still grasping at straws with our rises lol.

Ah well we are on the same team now with the same CD1. Let's both get a :baby: made this time :)

Km can we please?! Lol as I was telling babyrose we are talking about trying SMEP do you know anyone who's had success?

True fx for u dest,

Thats the thing the bby is a newborn about 3 weeks old and in my dream he was like 2 but it was him cause his dad was in the dream lol, i saw him and told the bby besito (kisses) and he ran to me and kissed me and hugged me lol soooo odd i know lol especially cause i havent met the bby yet

Babyrose thank you. And that's funny how cute, you'll be having your own soon!

I hope so girl!

Im just. A sucker for kids really i gatta always carry them lol I think its cause i know the guy is.gonna break up with his girl..... so maybe i worr about the bby not having a mom u know yea longg story

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->