charts charts & oh charts :)

Babyrose oh man that really sucks I'm a sucker for kids too I cant wait to have mine :( sucks for the baby though so Im guessing the guy plans on taking the kid

Yes exactly so the chick was un faithful and since they had a prior mc once he caught her this time while she wa pregnant he didnt cause a big o fight he didnt want to risk losing their bby but now that the bby is here god knows #sucks!

Baby_rose what the hell that girl is dumb...she deserves to be left .

Yea well idk how bad it was but u don't send a picture of ur belly and face to a marine -____- i dont blame the guy u know sorry went way off track here lol

Hello! Just catching up here. The beginning of the cycle is always the most boring time haha. Plus I caught a cold, so I've been sleeping a lot. Better now than during BD time though! Hopefully this goes away quickly.

Sorry Destiny and KMPreston for AF showing. Glad you guys are in good spirits! Good luck to everyone this cycle!

Yes plenty of us on cd1-7 lol good luck ladies im having some drinks might as well! Lol happy weekend

Destiny we used SMEP and conceived on the first cycle!

So I had a dip in temp today and been well moody and close to tears for no reason! I'm not looking into anything though as I ss each month and it usually ends up BFN!! Xx

You needn't read anything into it Oasis, I will do so for you ;)

DC that sounds SO encouraging, fiance is on board so we'll see if it works for me! FX!!

Oasis hmm I'm stalking your temps for sure!

Thanks hunni:) I'm not hopeful though I was for the first 6 months now I'm loosing hope a little, I know I'm only 5 dpo and its daft but I think if I don't expect anything it won't hurt so much! Just hope I have no spotting and short lp again:) hope you're OK!! Xx

Oasis I completely understand but when you get a BFP it'll make it all the better! :) I'm doing well thank you, witch seems to be taking it easy on me this time around! Excited to test out SMEP I've been hearing lots of good things!

Oh that is good:) and I bet that will work for you it works for loads of ladies, but not us funnily enough but that's OK :) xx

Oasis hope it does and maybe you should try it again! I think our guys will pretty much agree to anything that guarantees them regular BD lol

Hey hope everyone's weekend has went well thus far. Headed back to my state from my lol brother baby shower. Chart finally attached to signature!

Pretty cool overlay of my BFP chart last month and my current cycle.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 11
Destiny for some reason we have found only bd a few times (3/4) a day results in a bfp! We've tried smep a few times over the last few years but only times I've ever got a bfp is from cycles where we've bd a few times a day before and on o! Xxx

Babifever great to see your chart:) xxx
Cutie looking good! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back