charts charts & oh charts :)

Cutie (or should I say.. Dani?! o_O ), looks like another BFP chart!! FX it's a super super sticky bean if you do get that BFP :)

AFM trying to obsess less this cycle and focus on keeping the stress low. I tend towards "hippie-dom" so I went in for my first acupuncture session last Friday and have been drinking the most god-awful tea ever since.. y'all would seriously crack up if you saw the tea. It's like literally slices of bark and sticks. But this doctor I'm going to is renowned here for his success rate in the fertility world, so I'm cool with it! Also doing Self Fertility Massage and taking serrapeptase juuuuust in case I have any tubal blockage. I'm not charting this month but am using the CB monitor. I hope that doesn't mean I get kicked out of this thread, because it's my favorite! :D

When is everyone going to start BD'ing? I know we're all somewhere around CD 5 - 9.

When is everyone going to start BD'ing? I know we're all somewhere around CD 5 - 9.

ha ha check out chart. So far FF & FD have not detected ovulation. However, melady says CD 14. A formula I found online says today CD12 - it's 18 days away from shortest cycle in 12 month period, then count the amount of days left on current cycle.

praying I see a rise.

Cutie and Oasis- nice charts!!!

FF has my "fertile" period comin up the 29-1st so ill prob start tonight:thumbup:
I really wanted to get OPKS This cycle.. Just so expensive, 7 tests for about $13 .. I'll use way more than 7 tests!!!!

Thanks bfn this morning so it will probably dive tomorrow

Afternoon ladies! I started bd CD10 and aimed to do 13,14 and 15 skip 16 and do 17 but that went to pot as hubby was too tired last night, so hoping for 13, 15 and 17, so hoping to BD tonight! No pos OPK yet but its close, going to test again around 2.30!

dreamer order wondfos from amazon or go to a dollar store i have seen lost of ladies use dollar store opks :)

Oasis woohoo hope those temps keep rising!

Mel I'm only on CD4 but we are going try SMEP this cycle.

Dreamer I've used the $tree brand new choice and gotten positives! I'm also testing out the brand Answer which was pretty inexpensive for I think 20 test strips? Can't remember the price though

Cutie sorry for your bfn, you still never know though!

Thanks dreamer and destiny but plenty of time to drop! No spotting though ATM so that's good, really hoping it was just a one off whacky cycle.xx
Cutie your temps are still looking good there's everything to play for yet:) xxxx

Morning ladies!!!!! Okay finally af seems to be gone i always do the normal 7 days yuck!!!! Sorry to say but ive been dying to bd lmaooooo

Gatta ask again no judgment do any of u bd while the witch is present? My older lady coworkers say i need to get over that lmao

Baby_rose wooohooo! Mine is already slowing. As far as BD with the witch watching I do on occasion when it has really slowed down I can't full flow it grosses me out and I feel like OH would be freaked too.

True girls i tend too on my light days when hubby cant wait lmao its only been like twice lol i was just curious lol....

Yey dest time to.get back on it, i get paid Thursday so im wondering if i should get clearblues lol

Baby_rose I was going to get the CBs but I made a mistake and brought OH with me he freaked at the price lol, so we went with Answer hopefully they work well! I do still have some $tree left over from last cycle though so I'll be using those up to, I might even have one FR left can't remember! I'm excited for this cycle Im hoping SMEP can work some wonders for me!

Yea 40 bucks for 20 yuck lol i like too see progress lines lol i heard answers work well! Ill be eyeballing opk brands. These next few days but almost certainly it will b dollartreesor cb since i already know what my positives look like on dollar trees lol god im sleepy today i might skip lunch and just nap lol

Morning ladies!!!!! Okay finally af seems to be gone i always do the normal 7 days yuck!!!! Sorry to say but ive been dying to bd lmaooooo

Gatta ask again no judgment do any of u bd while the witch is present? My older lady coworkers say i need to get over that lmao

My Af had just gone too. I won't BD until that last day of AF where it's less bloody and more pink tinged mucus. Freaks me out and does hubby good to have to wait!

I wait too! Don't want to gross out DH when it's a little heavy :)

I'm excited about this month! I may do something like SMEP. Actually, I realized the last 3 cycles, I've gotten a slight face rash about 3-4 days before I've Oed. I am going to keep a watch for that this month and then BD everyday until a temp rise.

Hey ladies. We personally do not bd during AF. I too had a friend over 40 tell me that monkey don't stop no show lol. Today temperature dropped, but cm is a creamy clearish. Last few days prior it has been white creamy watery. Any predictions?

FD says I'm ovulating today, once I changed cm to watery

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->