charts charts & oh charts :)

Hey ladies hope everyone is OK, we have bd on light or spotting days:) no spotting still so far this cycle thankfully and temps holding up well xx

my temps are still high, but I'm getting BFN's. so cruel!

I thought I saw a super faint line today. Really hoping this temp doesn't take a nose dive!

I wouldn't be surprised if you did with those temps!!! Hope they stay up for you xxxx

Thanks ladies! Oasis, you've got a nice trend going too.

I'm ready to go to bed NOW so I can temp lol

I got egg white today!!! Temp went up as well. Praying for another raise tomorrow..oh and about to bd lol.

Question, its appearing I may have o'd yesterday with watery cm, but today was a temp raise and egg white. Is it too late for anything to count? I mine we dtd last night, but still.

You can still see fertile cm after o its quite common! From that rise I'm saying o yest if temps keep going up so you should be covered!! X
AFM got a v v faint line on an ic last night but blank this morn so prob evap although my wee wasn't as concentrated this morning and my fmu has always sucked! Plus my temp dropped so idk, no spotting still which is great and boobs really hurt today, I hate this wait lol xx

You can still see fertile cm after o its quite common! From that rise I'm saying o yest if temps keep going up so you should be covered!! X
AFM got a v v faint line on an ic last night but blank this morn so prob evap although my wee wasn't as concentrated this morning and my fmu has always sucked! Plus my temp dropped so idk, no spotting still which is great and boobs really hurt today, I hate this wait lol xx

my temp stayed the same....what does this mean?

oh and sorry your "wee" wasn't as concentrated, lol. Jka, let the waiting begin...

Unfortunately until the next couple of temps we won't know! You could still of ovulated, depends if your temps carry on going up only time will tell:) I'm not expecting anything but there is a couple of things different this cycle so you never know! Xx

Hope you get a definite line oasis! Fmu never works for me either.

Babi, can't really read anything into your temp saying the same. Looks like you're good. I bet it starts to rise the next few days.

Hey ladies haven't been on much been a little busy and Monday had to deal with fraud on my account over 20 transactions in different states and countries within seconds!! GL to everyone in the running AF is just about done here!

Cutie thank you, your temps are holding up well! I've just been googling ewmc at 8dpo as I've had a lot today, apparently its either a second estrogen rise and normal or rising estrogen due to early pregnancy so that didn't help lol. No spotting at all even after going to the loo (sorry tmi lol) which I've had most non pregnant cycles so I'm trying my best not to hope too much:)
Destiny how are you, sorry about the fraud! Xx

Hi everyone! I'm new so I'd like to join in. I believe I am 5 dpo. I just began charting this cycle and it's very hard. I freak out because I had a spike after a dip and then it dipped again and it now making its way slowly back up. So annoying having nothing to go off of, but I'll stick with it. I've been cramping since before O by a couple days and am still having random bouts of cramps and stinging sensation around my hip and behind my belly button. Maybe it's gas haha. Anyway, I'm looking forward to these posts. I learn so much from all of you and your charts. And it makes me feel better when I see others with a chart like mine and they had success. Merry tidings to everyone!

Temps lookin good all around

cutie and oasis I really do hope its your BFP in the works

Sorry to hear destiny.. People totally suck sometimes :( hope it's sorted out

I finally bought the answer OpKs. I started yesterday and it was sooo negative not even a second line. LoL

This is my first cycle after stopping BCPs in the beginning of September, and I know it can take some time to normalize, but my chart looks pretty funky and I don't seem to have ovulated yet. I don't have much CM, so I'm having to basically rely on temping right now.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5323bd

I bought some OPKs, so is it worth it to start using them now, or should I just wait until the next cycle since this one seems to be anovulatory? DH is traveling a lot this month anyway, but I was hoping that next month we could start seriously trying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->