charts charts & oh charts :)

Oasis I have my hopes up so high for you!! I'm good thanks waiting to start testing again and start SMEP on CD8, although OH couldn't wait to BD do we did last night lol

Scarlettw welcome and good luck

Dreamer I know people totally do suck! Luckily it is sorted out although I did have to call BOA again today because one the transaction processed this morning UGH! Woohoo I'm testing answer out this cycle too! Think I'm going to start testing around CD 12 I know it'll be negative until later in my cycle but I want to see this transition, unless I get lots of positives again like last cycle. :/

Bluebird if your hubby is going to be gone anyway I wouldn't use the OPKs but I'd keep temping to confirm O and then next cycle when hubby is around you'll have a basic idea of when you'll O and when to start testing.

Oh and bluebird how long was your last cycle?

I came off BCPs on 9/6 and started my period 10/6, so I don't have a ton of information. I started temping in the middle of that cycle, but they were pretty erratic. I was on BCPs for most of the last 15 years, but had regular cycles the times I was not on them. Not sure of the length though since I never paid much attention! Thanks for your help. :)

Bluebird okay so based on that information your last cycle was 31 CD. So you have 7 more days to this cycle if it stays around the same if not longer (I stopped BC about four months ago and they are longer than before BC) it looks like Tuesday could possible be O day if your temps keep rising, otherwise this cycle could be anovulatory or you will ovulate soon but your LP would be super short at this point. Definitely keep temping to confirm O I think if your temps rise tomorrow and the next FF will give you CH at CD23. Thats just what I'm coming up with! And your welcome :)

Bluebird I misread that first part and thought you said your last AF started on 9/6 do you know when your last started?

Bluebird I misread that first part and thought you said your last AF started on 9/6 do you know when your last started?

I didn't have periods on the pill that I was taking and didn't have a withdrawal bleed or anything. So it was somewhere around 4 years ago when I had my last AF before the one that started 10/6. Not very helpful!

Morning girls

Fx for u tww ladies

Welcome new girls :)
Glad the thread is alive

Dest wow fraud thats all bad!!!! What bank?

I had a huge spike this morning doubt i od i havent even tested with opks lol but i discarded the temp lets see where im at tomorrow lol

Destiny:

I had fraud charges from BOA too (years ago) but they froze my acct for 90 days to Investigate ... Sucked for me cuz I had all of my money in that acct and I was blocked from using my own money!!! They did sort it out though, I just learned not to keep everything in the bank since then :/

Oh cool that ur using answer too, I bought them cuz you mentioned them to me! Let's hope they detect O so we can have a BFP!

Morning girls

Fx for u tww ladies

Welcome new girls :)
Glad the thread is alive

Dest wow fraud thats all bad!!!! What bank?

I had a huge spike this morning doubt i od i havent even tested with opks lol but i discarded the temp lets see where im at tomorrow lol

Lol baby rose-- huge spike! Let's see what happens ! Do u have ewcm?

Yes that was odd yesterday i did but i figured it was normal since i get ewcm but before af and sometimes right after, since i.took soy its instructed not.to opk test till like cd 10 today def gonna go buy opks!

Bluebird oh boy! God 4 years with no AF sounds like heaven, for now we'll go with 31 CDs!

Baby_rose why did you discard?! Was it that inaccurate? It was with BOA

Dreamer they deactivated my debit card now I have to wait for a new one in the mail! It's terrible! I realized something was wrong when my card was being denied at walmart I knew I had funds so something was definitely screwy. My phone was dead, my luck, so I didn't get BOAs phone call or four emails in regards to suspicious activity, when I got home and got my phone on the charge I realized what was going on and I was impressed with the way they handled. Of course not having a card is a huge inconvenience but I know it's for the best so I will have to deal with it for now.

They can give u a temp card in the branch dest, and it was 97.21 wayy high i cheated last night had some panda so maybe it threw off my body not sure it wad very odd so i discarded it

Baby_rose id keep it and just make a note! And oh really?! Wow the lady on the phone didn't even mention that, luckily my mom gave me some cash for my bday so Im okay until that runs out lol.

Yes trust me ive lost plenty so i know the branch gives temps while u get the mail one lol..... and true i will. ... when's ur bday? What r u doing? !

Baby_rose good to know for the future! My bday was yesterday, OH and I took the day off we kept it simple, went to Denny's for breakfast went to the range then had dinner at my moms. Quiet but fun lol. OH got me a cookies and cream cake mmmmm, he decided to put those trick candles on which almost burned our house down no big deal lol.

Thank you! It was actually hilarious after the fact he was taking a video and after I blow them out like 4 times and they spark back up I say 'seriously how do they go out?!' He goes 'idk! Throw some water on that shit!' and the video frantically ends lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->