charts charts & oh charts :)

Yay for o ginge:) I got two BFN on ICS today but I dunno why I use them they're rubbish lol xx

I have ICs and a tesco digital, really hoping those swimmers get that eggy!! :dust: to all :D

Geez you guys! I am so far behind here!I hope all of you are doing very well with your TTC! I'm still getting positives. And still completely freaking out!i'm also still getting the error when I try to upload pics. Anyone know how to resize from an iPhone?

Geez you guys! I am so far behind here!I hope all of you are doing very well with your TTC! I'm still getting positives. And still completely freaking out!i'm also still getting the error when I try to upload pics. Anyone know how to resize from an iPhone?

congrats

not a clue with iphone, maybe email to yourself and do on tablet or laptop :) and congratulations but why freaking out?

Get the photo open on screen. Do a screen shot. Upload the screen shot x

I'm not surprised your still getting positives those temps are awesome, why you freaking out hun? Xxx

So around my usual time I temped this morning: 96.71, 97.09, then 97.22. I did it 3 times in a row still laying it in the bed. Because I was so heartbroken it went down. The last 2 days have been 97.22. I then tested again 2 hours later (in the bed) it read 97.41. Which one should I go with??

Ginger seriously I need this photo!! Lol

Babifever temp once, use first temp.

Babi, you still could be gearing up for o. I don't ovulate until cd16 or later. Keep temping. We'll figure it out!

Afm, AF will probably show in a day or two. My temps took a major dive this am.

No it's possible O day is today, you should use OPKs. Temps tend to fluctuate, its best to look at the big picture rather than single temps.

Anything is possible but I'm but not getting my hopes up. Preparing for AF.

Yey false alarm reg temp today lol.... for sure getting opks today! What r u girls doing for Halloween? Any costumes?

Cutie I completely understand when your expectations are low you can't get disapponted. Still have FX for you though!

Baby_rose definitely!! Starting SMEP tomorrow woohoo!! And starting OPKs I think on CD12 don't want to start testing too early in case I get those repeat positives but I don't want to have an early O and miss it either! As far as Halloween I don't have anything planned you and no costume so far, how about you!

I'm out ladies:( same bright red spotting that I've had last two cycles as well, before then I wasn't even spotting before AF with lp of 12/13, since my cp in July I start spotting and lp is down, have registered with a new doctor today so will be going and asking for tests, worried its perimenopause. X
We are having a Halloween party, spent all yest decorating the house and just done the pumpkin xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->