charts charts & oh charts :)

Sorry about that oasis,
Babi get to bding!

Dest ill be shoppin . For my bby sister today if i come across anything that i like ill get it lol... ill be going to a party lol.... i painted my face the other day just might do this again

Attachments

• IMG_20141025_183628.jpg
    IMG_20141025_183628.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 3
Oasis nooooo I'm so sorry :( hey witch! :finger:
Good luck at the doctors I hope they have nothing but good news :(

Baby_rose pretty awesome makeup

Is it a such thing as bd too much....

My doctor told me it depends on the sperm count. I've had 3 pregnancies and we went everyday, multiple times a day. But if your DH needs to sperm to rebuild, everyday could be too much.

not a clue with iphone, maybe email to yourself and do on tablet or laptop :) and congratulations but why freaking out?

Just realizing this means two under 2 lol. I think part of me never thought we'd get pregnant in the few months we gave ourselves! Crazy! Lol

Thanks Mrs Ginger:) masses of luck and congrats to you xxxx

Massive rise for me this but I've read progesterone can raise temps. I just started it on Wednesday.

I got a rise this morning. But does anyone know if Metformin causes a rise? What about room temperature?

if I keep rising CD 16 would have been o day (i think). According to FD I o'd on CD 15, I'm assuming based on EWCM log, because it doesn't use BBT until there's been 3 rises over 6.

any comments?

I took metformin yesterday for diabetes. First time this cycle.

Ooooh Cutie, that temp rise looks promising!

Sorry, babifever, I'm not sure about Metaformin. I'd keep temping to see if it stays up!

I woke up hungover feeling with cramps and a headache just slightly. I've been super tired which isn't like me. This is my first month charting. Anyone else make reason of the chart? Thanks so much guys!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-10-31-09-09-06.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-10-31-09-09-06.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 7
Scarlett 7DPO is really too soon to tell from your chart how long is your cycle normally?

I woke up hungover feeling with cramps and a headache just slightly. I've been super tired which isn't like me. This is my first month charting. Anyone else make reason of the chart? Thanks so much guys!

your check has the cross lines, any reason to think its not accurate?

No I think it's accurate. Cross lines means o day right? If so we bd the day before and day after.

No signs of AF but I started prometrium Wednesday and that can delay it. Also, took a digital and an ic, both negative :(

Babifever she's asking if we can tell if she's pregnant not if Oday is correct

Scarlett if this is a 28 day cycle things so far look good but really it's the temps approaching AF that have to stay up! When do you plan on testing ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->