charts charts & oh charts :)

Cutie it sucks how all these other outside factor have to be taken into account :( I'm still rooting for you!

Positive opk this afternoon again no rise yet, hoping O is today, long cycle it seems!!

Ahhhh it's impossible for me to temp lately!! I'm up every hour and a half with my daughter last few nights!!! No signs of second molars, no sickness.. Just won't sleep!

I know it will pass as it always does but it sure is getting in the way of charting.

Sorry Oasis, goin to the doc is a good idea. Good luck to u!!

My opks have been negative so who knows. I probably don't ovulate . :wacko:

Dreamer sorry hope she's starts sleeping soundly again! I noticed shes 2 today, happy birthday to your little girl!

Thanks me too :coffee:

Sorry she was 2 in July I never updated my ticker :dohh: but thanks regardless for even thinking of her!

Thanks Dreamer, I hope they can put my mind at rest, hoping you get a positive opk soon, your little girl looks adorable!! Xx

Destiny. I don't know. Since my cycles are all over the place I was thinking of testing after I get back in town so I'll be about cd35.

Hey all! Nothing much here. I had a slight rise today. Please check me out.

Looks like you ovulated on CD16 as I suspected you would, looking good babi :D

Looks like you ovulated on CD16 as I suspected you would, looking good babi :D

lol yeah you said that. Fertility dairy has me o on cd 17 and ff hasn't made a detection yet. I had alot of ewcm on cd 14. Hoping I got a sticky. Feeling a little confident this month....

Dreamer ahhh I never noticed it said that all along shows how oblivious I am lol! But your welcome :) your daughter is precious!!

Boo!! No rise yet for me, long cycle by the looks of this month sigh, praying for a rise tomorrow morning, CM changed to creamy today and randomly my ov scope had partial ferns! no opks left but figured bd tonight and were covered!!

I just wanted to know what you ladies think about my chart. Is it triphasic? I have the basic FF, so I'm not going to get the triphasic message from them :(

I just wanted to know what you ladies think about my chart. Is it triphasic? I have the basic FF, so I'm not going to get the triphasic message from them

Attachments

• chartgraph_module (2).png
    chartgraph_module (2).png
    15.7 KB · Views: 7
I'm not sure if it's triphasic (it may be, I just don't have enough experience to know), but it's looking good, KJ511!

your chart looks great, and is possibly triphasic at 10dpo you might get something on a test.

It appears I finally got my rise!!

I just wanted to know what you ladies think about my chart. Is it triphasic? I have the basic FF, so I'm not going to get the triphasic message from them

In my opinion it is! A chart is triphasic when you have 3 levels of temperatures, lower pre o temps, higher post o temps then a second rise to a higher level post o which you have at 9 and 10 dpo, if you used a high sensituve test now yiu could well get a bfp if theres one there! V exciting:) xxx

Yay Ginge!

afm. I got a another rise this morning. Now Fertility Diary and Fertility Friend have me ovulating at CD 19 (a day after my bday, lol). Making me DPO 3 today. I'm feeling really confident and we didn't miss any days, although we never miss anydays before I even knew for sure. I also decided if I don't get BFP this round we will break for a little bit. TTC is like a job. I really need to put some major focus into my diet with my having diabetes. Hows everyone?

I know how you feel babifever my diet needs getting back on track it always takes a back seat to TTC which completely takes over, that's a good rise today, I'm a bit stumped as big drop today (although it was after going to the loo I forgot!) But no sign of AF at all despite the red spotting on CD 9 & 10. Last cycle AF came on CD 12 after red spotting so lord knows when AF is coming, I've got no cramps like usual before AF its really odd! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->