charts charts & oh charts :)

Oasis I still have high hopes for you hoping this was a fluke temp and they'll pop right back up tomorrow!

Diets are terrible try to think of it as a change of lifestyle ladies it may not feel as if your restricting yourself and rather just decreasing the intake of not so good stuff, what's the point of all our hard work if we can't reward ourselves with the things we enjoy! It's simply not living!

Oasis I still have high hopes for you hoping this was a fluke temp and they'll pop right back up tomorrow!

Diets are terrible try to think of it as a change of lifestyle ladies it may not feel as if your restricting yourself and rather just decreasing the intake of not so good stuff, what's the point of all our hard work if we can't reward ourselves with the things we enjoy! It's simply not living!

totally understand the concept of lifestyle change. But with diabetes I need to change my diet, period. I'm not dieting, but I need to change my eating habits.

@oasis I hope you get your rise.

Thanks ladies but I'm sure I'm out! Destiny you're coming up for o soon won't be long:) my diet starts tomorrow I've got to get back on track! Xxxx

Hi ladies, it's been half term this week so I've been reading but forgetting to comment...and temp! Ah lazy half term days, the joys of being a teacher!

afm I feel a lot more relaxed this month. Cba temping (but doing it anyways) cba using OPK yet and just bding as much as oh will allow (we hAve been pretty busy)

This month would be the ideal month, can't believe how passive I'm being about it!

Thanks ladies but I'm sure I'm out! Destiny you're coming up for o soon won't be long:) my diet starts tomorrow I've got to get back on track! Xxxx

my blood sugar's has been off the meters. Tom I start a 45 day no carbs. Then I will slowly bring them back at a minimum. With diabetes I will never be able to splurge on carbs. Gotta start back exercising as well.

Its so hard babifever isn't it! We walk loads cause we don't drive but I get so stuck in a rut of being fed up with my weight then comfort eating, obviously its much harder for you though as you have to be so careful, I was a super skinny size 6/8 when my 13 year old daughter was 3, this is the longest I've been overweight my whole life! Started after my first loss of 2012. Xx
Km I'm really glad you are so relaxed about everything, I need to try that and stop stressing, go with the flow! Just not Aunt flo lol. Xxx

Its so hard babifever isn't it! We walk loads cause we don't drive but I get so stuck in a rut of being fed up with my weight then comfort eating, obviously its much harder for you though as you have to be so careful, I was a super skinny size 6/8 when my 13 year old daughter was 3, this is the longest I've been overweight my whole life! Started after my first loss of 2012. Xx
Km I'm really glad you are so relaxed about everything, I need to try that and stop stressing, go with the flow! Just not Aunt flo lol. Xxx

I have no idea how this has even happened. I'm sure I'll be stressing again as soon as I'm back at work!

I hope not! I think relaxing about the whole thing is definitely a good thing, I'm going to try to do the same this month:) x

Still no AF for me. The progesterone has it delayed and has my temps high. I'm hoping for a big drop tomorrow so I know AF is on her way. I was able to temp this am and it drove me nuts

Cutie u can stop progesterone and get af i was going to but then i started spotting so i automatically stopped lol
To all ladies diets def help when ttc simply clean eating helps tremendously

Afm neg opks here blah

Baby_rose, I stopped 3 days ago! How long does it normally take you to get AF after you stop? This is my first time taking it

I never got around to stop taking it since i started spotting give it a few days

I never got around to stop taking it since i started spotting give it a few days

:coffee: ok. I will be patient.

Not sure who mentioned but I'm getting back to diet and fitness tomorrow too. I've gotten out of control

Me! Same here I've just got ridiculous and eaten so badly lately, stops today! Xxx

Babifever I understand, wishing you luck!

Oasis I know! Very excited Im having faith in SMEP this month and I'm feeling pretty relaxed (that is until post O :haha:)

Km so glad your feeling relaxed stress definitely won't do any of us ladies any good! I'm feeling the same but post O is when it starts to get real hard lol.

Cutie sorry you think AF is coming :/

Babifever I understand, wishing you luck!

Oasis I know! Very excited Im having faith in SMEP this month and I'm feeling pretty relaxed (that is until post O :haha:)

Km so glad your feeling relaxed stress definitely won't do any of us ladies any good! I'm feeling the same but post O is when it starts to get real hard lol.

Cutie sorry you think AF is coming :/

destiny what's your stat?

Ladies please tell me if I am being crazy and selfish. My fiances brothers gf just had her baby yesterday morning and I just can't get myself to feel happy for them. Mainly because they don't seem to care themselves, he was an 'accident' and they're not prepared at all they don't even have a crib they have a tiny bassinet that he's going to grow out in months and they constantly complain about money. He was born at 9:30 am and by 12 he was calling us to go to the gun range...why would you not be with your newborn son?! Fiance asked if I wanted to go visit and I said no, I don't think I could pull it off I think I will break down in tears. When we got the news fiance was like 'we're next!' and all I could say was 'yeah we'll see how long that takes'. I really did not think this was going to affect me so much but it is! I feel like once I get pregnant I won't be 'hating so hard' I guess but who knows how long that'll take. Feeling really bummed and I'm not sure if im being ridiculous :/

Babifever just waiting to O now! Taking an OPK at 11 but I'm sure it'll be negative last cycle I Od CD21, so I don't think I'll get a positive until atleast CD19 but we'll see!

Ladies please tell me if I am being crazy and selfish. My fiances brothers gf just had her baby yesterday morning and I just can't get myself to feel happy for them. Mainly because they don't seem to care themselves, he was an 'accident' and they're not prepared at all they don't even have a crib they have a tiny bassinet that he's going to grow out in months and they constantly complain about money. He was born at 9:30 am and by 12 he was calling us to go to the gun range...why would you not be with your newborn son?! Fiance asked if I wanted to go visit and I said no, I don't think I could pull it off I think I will break down in tears. When we got the news fiance was like 'we're next!' and all I could say was 'yeah we'll see how long that takes'. I really did not think this was going to affect me so much but it is! I feel like once I get pregnant I won't be 'hating so hard' I guess but who knows how long that'll take. Feeling really bummed and I'm not sure if im being ridiculous :/

:hugs:
Destiny- it's perfectly normal the feelings you are expressing. It's sad how they don't seem prepared for the baby considering they had the whole pregnancy to figure things out. I know its hard watching them and knowing deep down "that should of been us, I would do this and that different " but it WILL be your turn :) when it took me almost 2 years to conceive mia I was so jealous of pregnant people.. It literally tore me up inside. it's such a tough journey for some of us. Meanwhile high schoolers seem to pop them out so easily!

Try not to stress . easier said than done I know. Enjoy all the BDing (lol) and when it's your perfect timing... It'll be meant! And you can show others how a good momma (and dada) is supposed to be ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->