charts charts & oh charts :)

Ladies please tell me if I am being crazy and selfish. My fiances brothers gf just had her baby yesterday morning and I just can't get myself to feel happy for them. Mainly because they don't seem to care themselves, he was an 'accident' and they're not prepared at all they don't even have a crib they have a tiny bassinet that he's going to grow out in months and they constantly complain about money. He was born at 9:30 am and by 12 he was calling us to go to the gun range...why would you not be with your newborn son?! Fiance asked if I wanted to go visit and I said no, I don't think I could pull it off I think I will break down in tears. When we got the news fiance was like 'we're next!' and all I could say was 'yeah we'll see how long that takes'. I really did not think this was going to affect me so much but it is! I feel like once I get pregnant I won't be 'hating so hard' I guess but who knows how long that'll take. Feeling really bummed and I'm not sure if im being ridiculous :/

there was a thread yesterday where a girl asked a similar question. Said she was feeling jealous over other people's pregnancy.

This was my response: I think it's natural to have these feelings arise, it hits home. but you can't let them over take you. Jealously and envy are not good! Know everyone has their time! what's for you is yours. Get rid of those feelings, fast. You wouldn't want someone to be jealous of you.

Now Destiny, one would hope your feeling are surfacing more from your desires, other than hatred. And more so jealously than envy. Although neither are positive........ My advice is to handle your feelings before you go over there! You also never know what someone is going thru nor why they handle themselves certain ways. What you think is appropriate may not be for others. Not sure what your relationship is what the mom, but your visit may be comforting to her? Regardless try to be happy for new life. Know and believe that your day is coming when its suppose too. IM not disregarding your feelings, because I understand. But at the same time you need to reflect on them, and dismiss them. Its not healthy or just.

ref: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/w...alous-sad-friends-announce-they-pregnant.html

Destiny, I also will say that just as much hurt as someone may feel when their lacking in areas/desires that others are not; on the other side of the spectrum, other's too can feel sad when others are not embracing their happiness. Take it from someone who was not supported as imagined during my wedding. It hurts extremely when you are not getting the support you want during a special time in your life.

no matter how much you try to hide it, one can always tell if your genuine, at least I can.

Good luck, Destiny. That is tough dealing with that. I've had similar feelings towards friends who "weren't sure if they wanted a baby" but decided to try and got pregnant first try. I feel like I've always wanted to be a mom, why can't it happen for me?

I agree though, trying to be supportive will make you feel better, even though it's so hard! *hugs*

Over here, think I'm getting closer to O. I've realized I get a bit of face splotchiness a few days prior, and I think I see signs of it! I'll look again tonight to see if I'm imagining it or not. :)

And Destiny, your NOT being ridiculous by the way, it happens.

Dreamer I really appreciate that and makes me feel a little more normal but I feel guilty for feeling this way :/ hopefully SMEP pulls through for us

Babifever it's definitely not hatred but Since they're not embracing it to the fullest it makes me jealous because it's as if I feel it is more a special time then them. Every photo theyve sent us of the poor baby so far he is just in a cot somewhere no one is ever holding him or anything . We were with his father for four hours and not once did he gush of his new son or say he missed him whenver he was brought up it was because we asked a question. Just seems like he could careless .. Makes me upset, I'd be over the moon.

Michelle thank you Im definitely trying to be supportive and as far as I can tell the father has no clue I was upset. All I can do is try to be a good auntie and when my time comes it'll be my time, just hope it's not so far off .

Babifever it's definitely not hatred but Since they're not embracing it to the fullest it makes me jealous because it's as if I feel it is more a special time then them. Every photo theyve sent us of the poor baby so far he is just in a cot somewhere no one is ever holding him or anything . We were with his father for four hours and not once did he gush of his new son or say he missed him whenver he was brought up it was because we asked a question. Just seems like he could careless .. Makes me upset, I'd be over the moon.

wow that's sad. Maybe you should stop by to show the baby some attention.

Babifever your probably right..the thing is they haven't invited us though. Fiance was going to just stop by but why would I just show up you know?

Destiny that's so sad and so hard for you! I completely understand when you want something so badly and other people seem so blase about what is a precious miracle as we all know and we are all trying so hard to get our miracles!! Xxx

Ahhh newborns i love em! But yes i feel jealousy also eespecially the oh it just happened while im over here trying- ____- lol perfectly normal

Neg opks still sorta building lets see what todays looks like! Crazy weekend my car got dentd and scratched:( over night nothing super hugr but def noticeable

Oasis yeah it sucks I'll get it over it I guess

Baby_rose my car got scratched a little too some idiot doesn't know how to park in my neighborhood and hit my car with their door so we put a note on their car that said 'Thanks for hitting my car with your door, it looks so much better now' lol

Haha girl i wish i knew whodid it! Fucken los Angeles parking its getting as bad as Melrose swear and plus my street is small so only one car can fit at the time and dumbasses like to play chicken lol.....

Baby_rose lucky for me she was still parked next to me when we were leaving for work so it was obvious because she was soooo close to me and her car was white like the mark, OH was fuming because she's driving an old ass discontinued car and we just bought our car last year lol

Girl it hurts with all cars! Especially when its not ur fault lol bummer id trade.it in if i had better credit but my mom ruined my name! So i gatta wait it out blah

Ahh sorry about your car destiny. That sucks.

afm: I'm trying to get myself up to exercise. Booo

Baby_rose totally agree but he's pissed he says obviously she doesn't care about her car cause it's older but that doesn't mean go hitting other people's cars luckily it's just a small thing you can barely notice, is yours really that bad?

Babifever I was definitely not a happy camper, but it could be so much worse so it's whatever. It looks like she let her door open to fast and it hit mine. Good luck with the exercising!

Fiance just told me they are having a welcome party tomorrow so we're goingg ughhhh, kill me now :( maybe it won't be as bad as I think :cry:

I know fucken careless ppl -___- yes its very noticeable but not worth my deductible lol

Baby_rose fucking assholes you mean lol. And damn is it just a scratch like one you can get your paint color in one of those pens and fix or it is like major dent and scratch? What color is your car

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->