charts charts & oh charts :)

Its a dent girl :( and a line scratch after im fucked lol black

Hi ladies!

First of all destiny that is totally normal. I've said this before but I feel like people think it's ok to boast about how quickly they conceived. But if I were like ohhh yeah I got into every law school I wanted, people would be like

...OMG what a bitch....

You know?! So annoying.

Baby_rose that blows!! At least it's not too horrible but anything noticeable I know you like feel it in your heart... My poor car!! Lol. Do not miss LA parking!!

Babi you can do it girl!!! What kind of exercise do you do? I run and do yoga and have been trying to be really good about doing it regularly

AFM think I O'd early and we were NOT prepared!! Think I might have O'd today since I got a +OPK yesterday and really dark one the day before plus had a 12 peak score on the monitor and some ferning on the microscope. Luckily we BD'd yesterday but otherwise nada. BD'd again today. I guess we will just see!

Melewen, I do a combination of treadmill, weight lifting and yoga. And I got 30 mins in on the treadmill today :)

Baby_rose Ughhh I totally feel for you! My cars black too so the white mark is just like hey I'm here look at me!

Mel thanks and your so right. This is the same girl who said "you should do it on accident like us!" I so wanted a free bitch slap pass on that one. Hope you BDd enough, are you still not going to continue temping after O? I give you credit for running I hate it, but yoga I love I started doing prenatal yoga two or three months ago, i will never stop you feel amazing after .

Yes and its white fml

Hey mel:) la is the worst blah i need to make this a damn one way too many idiots here.....

Also ladies a o rise can come a.day or.two later so just bd away im still waiting for my positive grrr

I ended up using the bathroom before i got to my opk so im saving up a few hours lmao

I found the trick to it.... igatta bd early or but fuck early 3am early to Get it iout of hubby since he usually. Passes out for bed time

In better news im pooped but just made dinner :) waiting on today's opk results lol

Attachments

• IMG_20141103_202954.jpg
    IMG_20141103_202954.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 4
Oasis I see AF came today, how ya holding up?

I'm OK hun, thanks for asking, I knew I was out at 9dpo, if I o CD 15 again I'll be 7 dpo on my 43rd birthday!:) good luck for this cycle and to all you ladies xx

Morning ladies, poofucks about AF oasis!! I got my cross hairs this morning, lets hope this month is my month!! xx :dust: ladies

Got a rise today ladies. I'm almost positive I felt some cramping in my slept. And I most definitely felt a sharp pain in the vagina area. It was sharp and quick. Haven't felt this since July. I pray ff has been accurate. I'm also having mixed feeling. Half of me feels super confident this cycle, but the other half feels like it didn't happen and probably won't until I lose some weight....sigh

Baby_rose mmmm looks so yummy! Good job :thumbup: I'm taking my OPKs this cycle at 11 am and I think once Im closer to possible Oday I'll test again maybe after work like 5:30ish so I hopefully don't miss the surge. I was confused why my OPK was lighter yesterday over sunday but I forgot I slept in and took it at 11 so it was FMU, either way I got negatives from the Answer brand and $tree on both days so all good here

Oasis so sorry for witch showing, hope you get a BFP for your birthday!

Ginge yay for CH, FX for you

Babifever you definitely cannot say you didn't BD enough so FX!

I test at 2.30pm for ovulation then as it gets darker i was testing at 11 and 2.30 and sometimes one at 8pm so as not to miss my surge!

Oasis what better gift then that?! I've got every body part crossed for ya!

AFM CD12 and we've been real good with SMEP woohoo! OH decided he doesn't want to go to the welcome party and he's going to tell them he's still working, part of me feels like it's my fault because I opened up to him about how I felt but he said he doesnt have to go to a party just because a baby was born and stuff. Idkk feeling kinda guilty but kind of relieved at the same time, if his mom was there and asked me about her "grand child" I'd tackle her

I finally got a positive opk ! FF says O will b tomorrow. Hope this works

Ty dest im expecting my + today since i got a dip but well c!! Hubby was to lazy this morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->