charts charts & oh charts :)

Destiny, cutting it close for sure! Our schedules have been so crazy but tonight and tomorrow is a must

Just found out my friend is 9 weeks pregnant! Ahhhh

Baby_rose hubby better get his act straight! FX

Dreamer definitely get those in ! (No pun intended heh)

I just found out a girl I've been following (in her TTC journal) is pregnant, I'm so happy for her (considering how moody I was the other day) when I told OH he goes "that bitch" lol uh oh I think I rubbed off on him from the other day lol

Baby_rose hubby better get his act straight! FX

Dreamer definitely get those in ! (No pun intended heh)

I just found out a girl I've been following (in her TTC journal) is pregnant, I'm so happy for her (considering how moody I was the other day) when I told OH he goes "that bitch" lol uh oh I think I rubbed off on him from the other day lol

how long did it take her?

Lmao ^^^ god those are the worst lmao.,, i know hes so lazy now..... he better not turn into those stingy men lol im too young to have intercourse problems!

As much as I get jealous and resent ladies for getting pregnant I know I can get pregnant as I have my little man, I look at it as not my time yet and that my time will come, I was trying when my cousin was and she has just had her baby and its been great having baby cuddles and doing the burping and stuff (my toddler disagrees he stink eyes the baby when I hold him at first) :haha: PMA - positive mental attitude, someone somewhere has a plan for each of us and sometimes we plan things and they just don't work out how we want them to! I scowl more at people getting :bfn: as I know EXACTLY how they feel!! On my thread 2 ladies got their :bfp: the same month we started chatting!

Baby_rose LOL I'm genuinely happy for her though! It's just the people I see in person that piss me off :haha: hoping this is a sticky bean for her

We didn't end up going to the party OH made up a lie but said we'll be there tomorrow, maybe it won't be as bad since there won't be a crap load of swooning people. Plus I get to avoid his mom if she showed up because like I said if she asked me one more time where her grandchild was I'd punch her out .

I have to admit it is a certain deep desire and genuine effort when you are TTC, and apart of a community board. It will happen for you destiny!!! For us all.

dont know what I would do without this board. I have no one else to talk about this stuff with. But dh and hes dh! Lol

Babi i know i comment on other threads but this one is my #1

Good luck Destiny! Hope tomorrow goes ok.

Over here, today I told DH that I want to BD everyday until I know I've Oed. He seemed mostly on board, but asked if he could have a vacation day too. I told him maybe.. Haha. I don't want to miss any chances this cycle!

Babifever it truly is, you invest everything into it including your heart so when it doesn't happen your left crushed. Don't know what I'd do without this board too, I post on others but they're not extremely active and everyone doesn't socialize with everyone .

Michelle thank you, hoping so too!

Hahaha hubby wants a free pass lol tell him he gets vacation after O day :thumbup:

Charts keeps going up then down since the 3 day rise

question, how many BFP had this thread had so far?

I'm reading that you cant tell for sure that you're pregnant from the chart alone unless your temps stays above the coverline for 18 days past ovulation.

I'm at 6 above coverline so far.

Babifever this is correct! And as far as I know we've had no BFPs were are definitely overdue!! My theory is everyone is going to get a BFP in the same month :)

Michelle it sounds like a plan to me! :) Im gonna have to start turning down OHs advances as I don't want him to be tired out when it counts most!

Babi, that's definitely correct. I'm on board with the group BFP plan! I'm going for a bd marathon. I will take it if I have to lol

Cutie haha let's make it happen ladies! My marathon is coming up soon we better rest up heh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->