charts charts & oh charts :)

Hey girls soo ive been debating since im barely getting signs of ovulation now that i look at todays rise its around the 96.70's like my jump did last month but i bever got a + wth ive had plenty of creamy cm but i havent noticed wet hmnnnnnn this month is full of questions! !!

Baby_rose hmm well the temps don't lie! So far I don't get any fertile CM so I'll be stalking your chart hopefully we get more rises and OPK was just lame and didn't pick up the surge. I forget do you test once or twice a day? I know you test at like 6 right? Your BDing is looking good, I'd say squeeze one more in today for good luck just in case? :)

Girl u still got time im over here cd 17 and shit lmao i never get ew lol only creamy and wet if i notice it lol.... yea opks failed me im only testing once arounf 530 when i ge. Home but twice i peed bbefore and i had to test at 8 lol i have no more opks idk if i should even get more today and keep testing

Baby_rose I know I should O by next Tuesday or on the dot. I say screw the test get hubby some red bull and BD marathon!! Looking at your chart your temp might drop tomorrow and that be Oday or its today!

just checking in! I totally hope ur right Destiny about us all getting BFPS the same month! How amazing would that be!

Today was my official O day. Hopefully we caught the egg!

I hope everyone is doing well !

I have to add that my skin is HORRIBLE since I'm not on birth control :(any tips or good products I can use?? I so want a facial.

AF is officially gone. Now I wait to o. I love this part of the cycle! I normal o around cd16 or 19 so I've got a wait ahead of me.

Dreamer, I'm so basic when it comes to products. I'm no help in that arena. Welcome to your TWW!

Dreamer it definitely would be! Hope you caught a sticky one! As far as products for the face, my face tends to be a little oily. I can't really put a lot of moisturizer on my face because by the end of the day my eye makeup will slowly smudge BUT I did start using a rose hips and clay facial bar I got on beautysage and by God my skin has transformed, never will I use another product. Really any of their clay bars will work wonders because it literally pulls the dirt from your pores, I highly recommend it!

Cutie I can relate to that long wait!

AFM got a bit of a shocking OPK result this morning, does this look positive to anyone else? It was with FMU but so was the first OPK I took this cycle and it was negative. I've been testing at 11 am but that first day was a weekend so we slept in until 11 so it was with FMU. I'm going to test again at 11 or a little later not exactly sure? What do you ladies think, should I mark this positive on FF or wait until I test again and mark that result? When should I test again at 11 like usual? So many questions in my head! :haha: Most of my OPKs last cycle were FMU and they seemed to work fine.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 4
Dest those look aaaaalmost positive but not quite maybe, but looks like it will happen at any second! It might just be the lighting though!

Dreamer you should try acupuncture! Good for fertility too :) I freaking love it and am going to use it for my skin after the fertility plan. I have some Prince Harry-esque redness in my cheeks (lol!) and never thought there was anything that could be done but I've seen some incredible before and afters with acupuncture. Sooo relaxing too. But most of all try to use a natural moisturizer and moisturize plenty!! Do you guys have a Lush where you are?

AFM early O is confirmed! Not sure I mentioned but I looked back at a period tracker app I've been using forever and I had three 26-day cycles starting November of last year too! How weird right? Hoping I'll have a longer LP this time but overall my hormones seem to be way more balanced. Considering the acupuncture and the naaaasty TCM tea I drink I would hope it's helping!! I always look at my acupuncture doc with a raised eyebrow like "....you gonna knock me up or what?"

Thanks cutie

Thanks Destiny! I'm so gonna try that!!!

Ok so FF no longer says I ovulated .. But I'm going by my positive opk and ewcm.

If I don't catch an egg this cycle I am prepared but I sure hope I actually ovulated . Guess time will tell

Dreamer, sounds good girl! Let the 2ww begin

destiny, opk looks almost positive

afm: 1 point rise this morning. A little concerned about my temperatures. The climate has changed since I've been temping. It has went from warm to cold, so we have turned the heater on.

Mel yeah when I look at the pic it definitely looks almost positive but in person I could've sworn it was positive, guess we'll see what the 11 am test looks like! I couldn't do acupuncture it creeps me out with the needles poking out of me lol!

Dreamer definitely do so, I bet you'll love it and see and feel a difference! Maybe FF is waiting on another rise or two before giving you CH?

Babifever I don't think it should make to much of a difference as long the heater is up so you can feel content rather than cold and your not actually hot.

Can someone take a look at my chart and tell me what they think about ovulation? This is my first cycle after having the Mirena removed , but I had a normal cycle.

TK based on CP, CM and your rises id say possible O day was CD 15 but why is today's temp open dot?

TK based on CP, CM and your rises id say possible O day was CD 15 but why is today's temp open dot?

I am thinking it is because I took it at 7 instead of 6 , but that is because my alarm for work was late :wacko:

TK hmmmmm id say consider yourself potentially fertile just in case until you get a few more rises!

So I was telling OH about our potential positive OPK and that if I get a definitie positive Im going to jump him :haha: his reply? "Lol we did it twice yesterday my **** (let's call them jewels) have to reload" can I officiallly kill him? I told him "what?! That was your decision you'll have 24 hours!"

Girl its like pulling teeth im honestly ready to quit it all..... like its not gonna be just when u want too like today i have watery cm and yea hes like later -______- fucken bafoon im pissed sorry hadto vent but yes im just about ready to stop ttc

Babyrose LOL you seriously made me laugh with the bafpoon part he said he was "kidding" and "I know he's ready" lol yeah yeah talk the talk babyboy but you better walk the walk. He just called me and says "go pee on your stick" :haha: you need to start depriving your hubby that way when fertile window comes around he's the one humping YOUR leg hahah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->