charts charts & oh charts :)

Hi ladies!!

I love charting so I'm going to join in!!
i charted before (nearly 2 years ago) and got pg with my ds on the 2nd cycle. I have a short leutal phase but have tried and lengthend it with vitB6 which seemed to work with ds!
However, it's soooooo hard charting when you have a little toddler who wakes when he's teething or an hour before you generally wake up, therefore my temps are all over the place! I usually O on cd 17 but I was away at a halloween party and didn't do an opk! ARGH!!! Major error! I haven't had cross hairs this month but my temps are higher so hoping I od! Not expecting a BFP this month. I don't have 'that feeling'! Will keep chatting tho! I love it, even with my wacky temps due to ds!! Lol!!

Jim hey there, welcome!
I can totally understand with the inconsistent waking times, is there a time he usually wakes up around? Maybe try temping at an earlier time and go back to sleep after? Good luck!!

Welcome jbear :) ull read a lot of craziness here lol

Dest god girl its like hes been depriving me swear today i just walked out and left for work im sure ill get his txt shortly bur god really lazyass!!!!!!

And i disgarded the temp i woke up too many times today so idk how accurate it is lol Still no + opk

Babyrose he totally deserves the cold shoulder! And good he should text you, by the time you get home he should be kissing your feet and maybe something else :haha: but seriously he needs to step us his game! These things don't just happen. That's what I figured about the temp guess we'll have to see what tomorrow's temp holds! I'm going to be taking my OPK soon I'm anxious to see what it'll say.

Hate the wait for O! Temps are no fun to watch in this phase :coffee:

Cutie I agree my TTC journal is hearing crickets right about now. OH asked me about my temp today I showed him my chart as usual and he says "so what does that mean?" And I'm like "shit it means shit" lol

I call it dead time cutie lmao....

And dest guess what i just got his "i love you too have a good day at work txt " my response was
"-_____-" lmaooooo ahhhhhhhhhh im gonna choke him lmaooooooo he thinks he has super sperm and.it can live for days and im like ughhh nooo fool u don't id be knocked up by now lmaoooo

And fx u get at +!

Babyrose lmao he totally needed that face, the only wake to solve this is makeup :sex: HA

Okay ladies I am losing my mind!
I swear New choice looks positive to me but the Answer brand is soooooo negatve, have a look?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 6
Cutie I know! Should I go with the positive and BD for three days like SMEP says?

Ovulation tests have different sensitivities just like pregnancy tests, so maybe the answer is less sensitive than the dollar one :)

Ginge this is true, so should I go ahead and go with the positive and mark it on FF?

Dest that's how my newchoice look eveyday lol but i know my positive is way darker so i wait it off have u had a positive on newchoice before?

Ginge think that's what I'm going with!

Babyrose I have, its the brand I used last cycle. I've had much lighter OPKs this cycle with the same brand. I'm going to consider it positive and keep testing and see if it gets darker. It's definitely darker than this morning though .

With ff it doesn't have to be absolute you can go back and change if need be :)

To hell with it I stuck it in as a positive lol!
I've got a weird feeling going on down there not super crampy but like full feeling idk feels odd lol, do have some cramping going though. Maybe I'm thinking into it too much lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->