charts charts & oh charts :)

Found my +OPK from Oday last cycle

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 5
Yea thats more like it i wonder what mine will look like in a few hours, u know . You're busy when you get out early for a physical and meanwhile you're doing laundry and house needs lmao when all i wanna do is sleep

Babyrose yeah I'm hoping my test tomorrow is looking more like that and Im just Oing a little earlier. And I totally get it your always like "I'm so pooped im going to sleep as soon as I get home" and yet it never happens lol

Dollar tree are so sensitive! Target too. After I o'd this cycle I got two more +OPK on target brand and Wondfos were neg. I'd go with a positive for today! If you get a + from the other brand tomorrow or something you might just BD 3 days from then too. That's not strict to the plan but who knows!

Btw you guys omg geeking out over here. The ff app is new! New design at least. Finally... Their design was so outdated. The overworked designer in me is like way too excited..

Fucken finally and on a full moon hopefully i catch my egg! They say fullmoons make babygirls lol sorry for my yellow ass urine lmao tmi hubby better put out as soon as he gets home!!

Attachments

• CAM00864-1.jpg
    CAM00864-1.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 4
I'm started to fill confident y'all. I had nerves to review some doctors and hospitals today. Has anyone started thinking this far ahead?

Ty cutie and babi yes great chart....

As far as hospital picking. Just trying to get a bean in there lol i was born in a house soooooo yeaaaa lmao

Ty cutie and babi yes great chart....

As far as hospital picking. Just trying to get a bean in there lol i was born in a house soooooo yeaaaa lmao

lol yeah I feel yeah. I would love to have a home birth but dh is not with it and I'm considered high risk because of the diabetes :(

I probably overstepped my boundaries today. But I'm just so ready for this to happen. And I'm naturally a planner :/

I have sort of hippie tendencies so I'd love a midwife and home birth experience BUT I've been going to my OB for ten years now. She's pretty open to the new age stuff so I'm just gonna stick with her since I adore her! And the hospital is super close to us. So that's been technically planned for a while :) not gonna lie, I have already planned the nursery! I find it's like the law of attraction, like a certainty of the baby coming

IM getting the desire to test tomorrow at 8 DPO. I never can wait. If my temp rises in the morning im testing..... I'm pathetic y'all. Lolz.

Sooo hubby is lagging it we have company and all i can think about is getting swimmers ahhhh!!!!

Mel that's what in going with taking OPK in 20 so we'll see! Loving the uodate over here too :happydance:

Babyrose woohooo BD time!!! Hope hubby was ready!

Babifever I've looked into finding an all female staff birthing center but other than that not so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->