charts charts & oh charts :)

AFM just took my tests here they are, yes I took 3 different brands don't judge me :haha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 8
6DPO today, too early to test but i did anyway and had chucked my wee already so holding on for now, need dark dark dark though!! got 50 tests to use!!

Babifever, it is still so early! That temp rise is a great sign, hope it keeps going up!

Ginge, I know what you mean! Having a lot of tests (cheapies, of course) makes me not feel guilty about testing early and a lot.

Destiny, I'm not familiar with opks, but hope it means you're getting close to O!

For those of you guys talking about home birth, I would love to do that! My sister had one and loved it. However, unfortunately my insurance clearly states that home births are not covered. Boo. I'll have to check about birthing centers. Hoping to have options!

Babifever we can all relate, we have plenty of time to analyze your tests! :)

Michelle I really hope I'm just Oing earlier than last cycle and it's not just my body acting up. Last cycle I had tons of +OPKS before I finally Od but this CD last cycle I had tons of + and I've had - this cycle so Im a little more comfortable . As far as the home births I feel like it would be beautiful but if in an emergency i need extreme medical attention I wouldn't want it to be too far off! I'm lookin into birthing centers, I would love for my delivery to be as natural as possible. My mom had my brother and I with only gas and air and I'm pretty sure my pain tolerance is higher than hers lol!

still early Babifever!

I guess thinking back on it, I did stop going to a doctor because she kinda sucked but also because I hate the hospital where she delivers and didn't want to bother with switching when the time comes.

Just so you guys can see what I was working with this is my chart from last cycle, look at all those +OPKs :wacko:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 4
Which brand r u going to go off of dest?

Okay so we did bd till 10! Opk was at 3pm again super wet all day

Yuck but i fell asleep with swimmers lol tmi but i usually just place my undies like a pad in between and just pass out lmaoo

Babyrose I guess the $tree, the strip looks like it's aaalmost positive to though right? Maybe it'll be Positive when I test around 12? Guess we'll see no temp drop as of yet.
And lmaoo I fell asleep with swimmers last night too but I guess that's a good thing!

True dest hope u get ir positive and although they say it doesnt matter laying there idk mentally it helps lmao

Babyrose thank you me too! And I agree lol my mentality is like how can I possible get prego of they're all leaking out?! Lol I was considering using the soft cups but idkk lol

A friend on another thread just got a bfp on 8 DPO. Happy for here but makes me regret testing early even more. Emotions!

Babifever everyone's body is different your hormones could be slower at rising, there is still time!

AFM just took these $tree test line is def darker but the other one now looks the same right? So they bth look positive to me. Everyone else's opinion please?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 7
Mel that's what in going with taking OPK in 20 so we'll see! Loving the uodate over here too :happydance:

Babyrose woohooo BD time!!! Hope hubby was ready!

Babifever I've looked into finding an all female staff birthing center but other than that not so much!

destiny I want a female doctor too!

Babifever I want and NEED a female doctor OH said he will hold a gun to his head if he sees any funny business :haha:

They moved us! Looks good to me destiny! They look the same to me?

Ginge I didn't even notice!! I am SO oblivious to the world!! But woohooo that makes me feels better and less crazy, thank you! I might even test again later to see if it's darker..I'm a POAS addict I know but I want to know for sure!

Thankyou hun :) kind of excited this cycle really hoping for :bfp: this cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->