charts charts & oh charts :)

Cutie thank you for your input! BD marathon has officially begun, also I've been meaning to tell you I loved the last bit of your siggy! I think we all can agree we want buns in the oven screw the turkey! :haha:

:rofl: hoping we all have holiday BFPs to celebrate. I will starting my BD practice soon. Have a ways to go before O, but hoping I can O a little earlier this cycle.

Cutie I'm hoping so as well! If these positives are real Im def Oing early, it's just with last cycle it's so hard to know which positives to believe!

Babifever I want and NEED a female doctor OH said he will hold a gun to his head if he sees any funny business :haha:

lol trust me there's nothing sexy or attractive about a baby coming out, lol doc wont try nothing lol.

I had my son (10 years ago) with a male doctor. He was very sweet, but I believe a women doctor will be more nurturing. I'm so excited to experience this again with a husband (my husband to be exact). I was 19 at the time and not really aware or interested as much as I am now.

Babifever that I'm sure is a given lol. OH doesn't want a male anywhere near my lady bits regardless, not sure how comfortable id feel either.

I am not bothered if i get a male doctor/male midwife at all, they know what to expect and most have been doing it a while, now offer me a student and noooo way, some of the female docs with my son were rude and insesntive so I am not so sure one the 'nurturing' part!

Why were we moved?! Not gonna help other new charters!! They won't think to look here

Why were we moved?! Not gonna help other new charters!! They won't think to look here

it makes sense, it is more so a chart support group.....when did this happen?

they will have to search groups.... Or search charts and we'll pop up

Km I agree they won't think to look here :/

Babyrose we were moved from TTC to TTC groups and discussion

Lol ahhhh well we stick together ladies lol till we get bfps
And i knew something was up still watery cm a little cloudy but super +! Opk

Omg look how dark the 2nd pic is i better be releasing 10 eggs lmao

Attachments

• CAM00882.jpg
    CAM00882.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 3
  • CAM00884-1.jpg
    CAM00884-1.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 2
So my hat goes off to all you ladies, bf made it clear that he doesn't want the whole planning bd thing, im sorta hurt but whatever he swears we will b blessed when the time is right haaaaaa yea right any ways girls i will be stepping aside im quitting ttc and just gonna do myself now and get back to exercising like i was maybe this isnt the person i should be having kids with..... im not up for guessing if this month is the month or not.... so ill be getting back on birth control iwish all of u the best and i hope to come back and read some bfp stories!!!

Oh no baby rose that sucks :( hope he changes his mind and your back here soon x don't go on birth control just let it be maybe even for a few months! X

Hey ladies I hope you're all OK? CD 6 and feeling like o is ages away, I've started on 50mg b6 two days ago as I've found its so important for fertility and low progesterone, spotting etc, hoping it helps, my temps are up last two days oddly! Xx

Babyrose I am so sad reading this I agree with ginge, NTNP could be the trick for you because you won't be stressing about this test and that temp. Really hope you'll stick around :(

Oasis doing okay over here hope this works for you!

AFM had a small drop today not enough for me to really think it was O but when I put in some dummy temps for the next three days FF gives me CH for today! SO hopefully my temps do just that OR it'll eff around with me some more. Looks like it's following a slight pattern from last cycle starting CD13 so I guess we'll find out! Hope today is O day def getting another BD in today just in case!

Woohoo dark lines! The test lines showed up more than the control line even when the test was just starting!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 3
Getting there destiny!!

Oasis I'm cd6 as well and have forever until I O.

Babyrose, take some time. I've had to do it too. You don't want to be stressed. I could stand to focus on my fitness too. We will be here when you return!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->