charts charts & oh charts :)

I know cutie this wait to o is the worst bit for me! Xxx

Its been CD 15/16 for quite a few cycles now but still such a long wait! Xxx

Babyrose, ntnp is not so bad, although I know how much you want it now. There are plenty of people who use this method and are successful. If you guys get along other wise I would try meeting each other in the middle. Sometimes TTC is stressful. Again im sorry, but I do believe it will happen for you luv. Stay strong.

afm, after this cycle im moving back to my "trying but not planning". I simply dont have time for TTC, for me it takes up alot of my time. And the disappointment month after month..... I rather just get back to normal.

also. I took temperature at regular time but my bbt went out as soon as it beeped. And it wouldn't come on. So I just woke back up, used the restroom and took it again, as the bbt decided to turn on. So I imagine my bbt isn't accurate. Although still high.

Baby_rose I'm so sorry to hear that. But like the other ladies have said just give it some time. A lot of men say one thing and realized they wanted the original thing all along.. Just takes them a while to figure out. Even DH was literally just telling me over the last few months he's been "so focused on having a baby" but I'm like so why did you say you were *so tired* the day before I told him we were scheduled to start but I had EW? Urgh... Nonetheless he WASNT like this a few months ago. He was like there's no romance, we shouldn't plan it, you shouldn't take tests! So it might just take him a while. As someone else said if you guys are solid otherwise then it's probably worth just dangling it a bit. NTNP might help you chill and focus on other things and as well all know, according to the public's unsolicited advice, that's the *key* to getting pg am I right?

Babyrose, good luck! I agree, take some time and think it over. Make the decision that's best for you guys. Some guys start to feel like the romance is taken out of TTC this way, even though they really do want a baby. Good luck and hugs!

As for me over here, feeling bummed cause I'm worried I missed O. I didn't think I would O until Tuesday or Wednesday, but I had a bit of a temp rise today and creamy cm yesterday and today. Husband and I didn't get to BD the last 3 days unfortunately, and bummed I ruined any chances this month. I still have hope maybe my body is just gearing up to O. Will be very interested to see tomorrow's temp. If it's down, I'm not gonna miss any more BD days! Fingers crossed.

Babyrose, good luck! I agree, take some time and think it over. Make the decision that's best for you guys. Some guys start to feel like the romance is taken out of TTC this way, even though they really do want a baby. Good luck and hugs!

As for me over here, feeling bummed cause I'm worried I missed O. I didn't think I would O until Tuesday or Wednesday, but I had a bit of a temp rise today and creamy cm yesterday and today. Husband and I didn't get to BD the last 3 days unfortunately, and bummed I ruined any chances this month. I still have hope maybe my body is just gearing up to O. Will be very interested to see tomorrow's temp. If it's down, I'm not gonna miss any more BD days! Fingers crossed.

FX you haven't O'd yet! Do you use any tests at all? I O'd super early myself! Well, only 3 days early but for a girl who always usually O's on cd18 that was a huge jump!

Michelle hope O hasn't passed and is on the way! BD just in case!

Thanks melewen and Destiny! I hope that's the case. I don't use opks.. I may have to next cycle! Gonna bd tonight and everyday until I def know O has happened! DH better be on board! ;)

Ty all girls all your words deeply helped..... he ended up putting out lol but yea still doesnt change my mind...., funny thing is i had never ever gotten a dark opk like yesterday's and today i actually have ew which now i know what real egg white looks like its beyond stretchy! Wow i mean glob lol maybe my body finally od for once who knows guess soy did make a difference for me lol well see ladies..... i told him, let me know if u dont want a bby no more and he said no i want one i would never give up on that we just. Dont need the extra stuff

Ty all girls all your words deeply helped..... he ended up putting out lol but yea still doesnt change my mind...., funny thing is i had never ever gotten a dark opk like yesterday's and today i actually have ew which now i know what real egg white looks like its beyond stretchy! Wow i mean glob lol maybe my body finally od for once who knows guess soy did make a difference for me lol well see ladies..... i told him, let me know if u dont want a bby no more and he said no i want one i would never give up on that we just. Dont need the extra stuff

I'm glad you are feeling better girly and FX for a sticky :)

Baby_rose I can see where he's coming from, think of all the people you know who prob got pregnant accidentally.. And made that very public! He might just be having some sort of manliness crisis, like if he were seriously virile then you wouldn't *need* all the "extra stuff". Unfortunately we all know that isn't the case! Maybe there is something you can do during BD'ing and just regular life to make him feel really manly and desired... Lol I won't offer any specific suggestions there but...

Michelle sounds like a plan! Hope you don't need the OPKs next cycle!

Babyrose it's good to hear he hasn't changed his mind, maybe he's feeling the pressure of TTC just as much as you are! Hope you caught your eggy!!

AFM was super POd this morning because my alarm did not go off for temping! I woke up naturally at 6:40 and checked the time and was like OMG I normally temp at 6:05.. I got 97.77 which means I could've Od yesterday as I suspected if I get more rises tomorrow and the next day, but I hate that open dot!! I tried the temp adjuster and got 97.64 so a rise would've taken place regardless. Should I put the adjusted temp or just leave the stupid open dot? :haha:

Destiny, I would include the adjusted. I had a horrible sleep on the couch until about 6 am and a few glasses of wine with my friends. My temp was incredibly high so I'm discarding that one today.

Well I started taking b6 50mg 3 days ago and my temps are mad! Xx

Cutie thanks I plugged that temp in!

I'm convinced I didn't O yet though, last cycle I had a tremendous drop nothing like the measley one I got yesterday. Its gonna try and sneak up on me like last cycle I know it but I'll be ready and BDing, take that O :finger: ! Ok I'm officially delusional..

Oasis bloody hell those are post O temps for you! You'll be cooking up by the time O comes around :haha: they definitely seem to be working though!

Yay! My temp dropped (a lot) this morning so I know I haven't Oed yet. Hubby and I BDed last night, so feeling good about this month again. Hope we can keep it up until I know O has happened.

Hey ladies, got a dip this morning. But my overall temps are all hanging around the same place. No leads other than creamy cm and acute sense of smell.

Hello all, nothing really to report, temps still up and I have come to the conclusion these tests are poo, especially looking at a post yesterday on countdowntopregnancy.com the ones i have are rubbish! So may need more IC's :hehe:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->