charts charts & oh charts :)

Babifever, it's great that your chart overall is staying high. Fingers crossed for you!

Ginge, what kind of ICs are you using?

DSC_0059.jpg

These ones :haha: they are from ebay!!

These are from about an hour ago... 8dpo

Oasis bloody hell those are post O temps for you! You'll be cooking up by the time O comes around :haha: they definitely seem to be working though!

I hope they go down a bit though these are my post o temps not pre o! Hope you o soon Destiny xx

Sigh, huge temp drop this morning and :bfn: getting some cramping too the drop is either an implantation dip - pretty late at 9dpo and if not then its AF coming which means my LP is shorter need B6 methinks for next cycle!!

Huge spike today, put in dummy temps and I got CH for yesterday W T F the only day we didn't BD before ughh!!

Looks good to me destiny, and I think the days you BD look good to me too, I'm praying I get a temp jump again tomorrow. I want to go to bed already :wacko:

Ginge thank you, we did BD more in the few days leading up to O (O-4, -3, -2) this cycle but I would've been so much happier with O-1 in there too! Oh well the load on O day was bigger this way :haha: hopes aren't very high for this cycle. Hope you get a rise with a nice BFP!

Ginge, I hope that's not AF for you.

Destiny, your bd looks good. Possible to get one in today? I think you've got plenty though!

Afm, I'm puzzled, I got a solid smiley being silly on an OPK. Way too early for me to be gearing up for o.

Cutie thank you! Definitely gonna get one in tonight but that won't be until after 5 at the very earliest! So it might be too late :/ I Od early this month too!

:coffee: TWW. Sorry if I'm being negative but I don't feel good about this cycle lol

Hope all is well with everyone!! I'm stalking

Dreamer welcome to the club Im not so certain about this cycle either lol but we'll have to wait and see!

Don't know if this is the tail end of my surge but this was from this morning, not even FMU because I wee'd at 3:30 am last night. Test line was showing before control again

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 6
Wow, positive much, you must have a long surge! I am praying its a dip, but is 9dpo too late for an implantation dip?

Considering my body being weird, I'm not that hopeful either

Ginge I know it's so annoying grrr lol. I want to keep testing until I get an obvious negative. I agree with dreamer definitely not too late for implantation

Dreamer Im always up to my eye balls in OPKs it's aggravating because you can never tell which is the real deal. Wish they were clear cookie cutter obvious for me :/ lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->