charts charts & oh charts :)

Cutie maybe they should've moved us to 'Pessimistic TTC Group and Discussions' :haha:

Haha I was hopeful until this early o happened. Trying to shift my spirits though!

Cutie you definitely did well with BD though, better than some people ughhh :dohh:

We will see. Might be my body gearing up for o but it actually may not happen

Cutie your talking to a girly who knows plenty of that situation! Hope O comes when it's best for you!

Wow Destiny that's an awesome rise and yay for o earlier!!!! Xxx

Oasis thank you! I agree I didn't want to wait for O any longer aside from the whole lack of BDing the day before Im cool with it lol.

I have to share because I'm super excited ladies, OH just filled out our pre application for our marriage license and sent me the confirmation so we can print it and take it to the courthouse :)

Destiny that's so exciting! Congratulations:) my wedding day was def the happiest day of my life xxx

Well, been snooping in the sticky chart thread at the top to see someone is claiming the chart with my son as theirs! Not sure how that's happened but its for sure mine!! As soon as I saw it I knew it was mine. Hmmm!

If I'm not preggo this time, I'm calling it quits for awhile. Probably come back march/april.

Oasis thank you :) and Im sure it was!

Ginge that is very odd on several different levels LOL

Babifever sorry to hear that, NTNP?

Oasis thank you :) and Im sure it was!

Ginge that is very odd on several different levels LOL

Babifever sorry to hear that, NTNP?

yeah ntnp. Need to focus on my health. I put in alot of time TTC, just need a break.

Well this is the first chart where I've had several days of steady temps and very little shifting. Not impressed that I still seem to be a late O'er tho :(

I have a smear and colposcopy booked in the 9th of dec which I have just realised will fall on next cycles CD16 (ish). That couldn't be worse timing as you can't BD for 7 days after and I won't have ovulated :(

Also don't even know if I can have that all done if pregnant. But if I don't get a BfP this month I'm pretty much out til new year :(

Km is there a way to reschedule for a later date sometime after O just in case? So you can BD if needed if this isnt your month (whiche we're all hoping it is) and then get the tests? But as you said not sure if you can have those while preggy and it would be to early to know then..decision decisions

Km is there a way to reschedule for a later date sometime after O just in case? So you can BD if needed if this isnt your month (whiche we're all hoping it is) and then get the tests? But as you said not sure if you can have those while preggy and it would be to early to know then..decision decisions

No :( tried today. No earlier appointments and any later and it will either be AF time, Or I'll be pregnant and not know it. Or it will be after Xmas and I'm even more likely to be pregnant that I am in December :/ stupid cervix

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->