charts charts & oh charts :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...ful-pregnancy-charts-compare-your-own-15.html first post....

Km bloody hell there is always something I tell you. Well FX you won't even need that cycle because you'll be preggy by then, get to BDing now everyday until O is confirmed I say!!

Ginge is it the first chart posted? It's not popping up for me just a small square. Do you have your original chart still ?

yeah i still have it, check the final post i quoted the original? I dunno why its not showing?

How weird Ginge!

Destiny, congrats on the marriage license! That is so exciting!

Km, I know how you feel. I was supposed to go for the same.. Pap and coloscopy in Dec, however I'm gonna put it off until Jan. I kinda have to due to insurance deductibles. I hop my doc is ok with that! Fx for you that you get pregnant this cycle so you don't have to worry!

Ginge I saw it right after I posted sorry, but the other one is not showing up for me. SO absurd though!

Michelle thank you, I am very excited! :)

Ginge I can't see it either just a square too but that's beyond odd! Xxx

Ladies a little help please. Can y'all please help me to decipher this dip in my temps ????

Ginge- congrats on ur July wedding :) and wow that's crazy weird someone would steal ur chart and claim it? Like wth?! Who does that? LoL

Destiny- that's SO EXCITING yay for marriage license app! Marriage is such an amazing journey :)

I keep forgetting where this form is since they moved us and I no longer get email notifications :shrug:

I am dying for a glass of wine. Why is it when I'm not in the TWW I can care less about a drink but when I know I can't have one my body craves it! So annoying lol

So I went to the ER tonight. My blood sugar was super high. When I was there I also told them about the sharp quick pains in the vagina. Which has happened twice. Honestly I was hoping they would give a blood test for pregnancy. Instead they did a pelvic exam and a urine, which was a :bfn: then they diagnosed me with "a little bit of a yeast infection" as the nurse said, after she first said it was "a little bit of a UTI". I also heard the doctor say while he was doing the exam "see some discharge". It was not discharge it was "creamy cervix mucus" as I know, I've been tracking. I really do not believe I have a yeast infection y'all. I have no symptoms at all. I feel like they just gave me a diagnosis! I'M pissed, confused and I got a :bfn: at 11 DPO.

So sorry babifever, the tests they use aren't v sensitive for urine a bit like the docs, it is possible to have no symptoms with a yeast infection but generally you would expect some itching or soreness with bd etc. How is your blood sugar now are you OK? Xx

Dreamer thanks :) Im very excited Ive been meaning to tell you I love your avvie but I'm always caught up in discussion and forget!

Babifever for a split second I didn't realize that was you because your avvie changed lol. But omg Ive never had a UTI or yeast infection but I've had friends who've had them and they KNEW they had them without a diagnosis from a doctor based on the amount of discomfort they were in, like she couldn't even walk it hurt so bad. I agree with oasis youd have some itchiness of some sort, redness, irritation etc. maybe he was fresh out of med school? :haha: maybe your case is verrrrry mild? How is your blood sugar doing now? Did they let you leave? I hope you are well! I'm sorry about the bfn they really should have done a blood test :/ your temps are still high though and I hope to see a rise from you today! How long is your LP usually? Your only 6 days away from sustained high temps 18dpo!!

Y'all they brought my blood sugars down. All I can do now is watch my diet. The doctor wasn't young, but not old either. I think when he seen the "discharge" and I said pains. He just assumed it was yeast. I hate that hospital. They don't put you in a room, instead you are in sectioned curtains with and another person a ft away from you. I hate that. No privacy. I couldn't even dealt explain the pain thorough, I was embarrassed, folks were right next to me. I just don't believe I have a yeast. I never get yeast. I probably had 1 when I was a teenager and I did get a UTI while pregnant with my son. I know my body, I just don't think I do. And to think they gave me antibiotics for 10 days. Which may be unnecessary. Then what if I am pregnant! Temp went up today btw.

check out my chart

hospital test are useless they are very low sensitivity!! home tests are far more sensitive :)

Babifever I am loving that rise! Wait a day or two and take a home test. I think the doc gave you the most basic diagnosis based on what you were saying and couldn't explain due to the lack of privacy sorry you felt embarrassed but these are OUR bodies screw everyone else girl. Chin up :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->