charts charts & oh charts :)

Ginge sorry I don't think I do but my eyes aren't the greatest

my temp went up slightly today what do you guys think? AF coming or another rise maybe?

Checking in ladies so i had a rise today but to my luck we havent bded- _____- boobs wereeextremely sore the last two days and today slightly dont really know what's going on blahhhhh

Attachments

• 2014-11-11-07-48-08.jpg
    2014-11-11-07-48-08.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 6
Babyrose even if you Od yesterday those spermies would only have been waiting around for three days so there's still a chance!

Thanks for the support guys. I'm going to stay in faith and test on Friday if AF isn't here.

ginge your pictures are not showing up on my end

Babifever no problem and that sounds like a plan

Ginge if that's the case then your looking good! Especially if you get another rise tomorrow

I certainly hope so, is nausea at this stage a good symptom cos darn its persistent!!

Hi everyone! Still just waiting for O. I had lunch with my sis today and found out it took her a long time to conceive both of her kids. In a way that made me feel like..oh no, what if that's how it is with me?...but in another way it was reassuring to me. I always figured it happened right away for her. Goes to show you that you never know how long someone had to try to get pregnant, unless they tell you!

:happydance:
Hi everyone! Still just waiting for O. I had lunch with my sis today and found out it took her a long time to conceive both of her kids. In a way that made me feel like..oh no, what if that's how it is with me?...but in another way it was reassuring to me. I always figured it happened right away for her. Goes to show you that you never know how long someone had to try to get pregnant, unless they tell you!

Yep so true

Michelle I would take that as a huge relief! I have no sisters (not full at least lol stupid dad) but my mom had both my brother and I unplanned so hopefully I have her fertility lol!

AFM ladies remember when I had that open dot because I woke up 40 mins later than usual and I adjusted the temp? Well today something told me to plug that temp and time back in and guess what? FF moved my CH to CD16 putting me 4dpo! Think I should keep it that way? I think so! They also changed my timing from 'good' to 'high' woohoo! Went to meet my nephew for the first time yesterday and honestly I was being silly how can I be angry about such a little thing? His parents are another story, it was hot in their house and they had the poor baby in a onesie, a pajama over that, a hat, mittens AND he was bundled in this fuzzy blanket (which we all know is a no no) in his bassinet. I am so unbelievably scared that SIDS is very likely, the poor thing was RED, even OH noticed. I wanted to say something so bad but I didn't want to seem like a nosy a hole.

Not sure what is going on with me. Huge drop this morning. Breast are slightly tender, more so heavy, which the tender part is typical pms. I also have a headache, which could be diabetes related. Got a slight throat ache, not sure were that's coming from. I may be out? Slept horrible last night, just could not sleep well & kept thinking about our baby girl name. I might be out yal....

Babifever, hope your temp goes back up tomorrow!

Destiny, that is awesome about O and BD timing!

Gotta head off to work.. Hoping everyone has a great day!

Babi your temp is still up though!

Dest that definitely looks like your O day to me!! Can you post a screenshot of what your chart looks like if you go back to the adjustment?

Babi- sorry u don't feel well, ur not out yet! Your illness might be making ur temps go crazy. :hugs:

Destiny- Whoohoo for u! I would leave ur chart as is for sure! Nice at ur timing score being "high"! I only ever get "good" lol
Aww glad u saw the baby.. Ur gonna be a great mom :)

As for me. I think I'm 7dpo even tho FF says 6dpo. Weird thing is I felt major cramps last night kept waking me up. I peed on my last opk and it was positive. I remember my first pregnancy an opk was positive at 7dpo and I ended up having mia

I wonder if there is a connection or just a fluke. I'm def not ovulating right now between my cm and temps it wouldn't make sense.

Hope everyone is doing well. Another day of potty training in my house :) it's going great. Whoohoo.

Babifever hope your temps jumps back up!

Mel I think so too! Here's my chart with the adjustment

Dreamer I definitely think I am leaving my chart as it should've been. Thank you I appreciate that :) sounds good about the +OPK I've heard that they can sometimes detect pregnancy super early! So excited for you good luck with the potty training!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 3
Ladies I had to share, how strange my horoscope today right??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe