charts charts & oh charts :)

Nope nothing on the last ic, they were terrible evaps, so real, really got my hopes up ladies:( xxx

Oasis, good luck! Hope it comes back positive!

Babyrose, sorry AF came with such a vengeance. That's the worst.

Cutie, hope that is an implantation dip!

Melewen, are you getting close to O time?

Ginge, good luck!

KMPreston, your temps are a bit of a head scratcher this month. Hope things clarify themselves soon!

Destiny, hope you're doing well and you get your Christmas BFP this cycle!

AFM, on 5 dpo today. Not even the faintest of symptoms. Oh well, we shall see what the next few days bring!

Thanks Michelle but the last one was neg:( oh well, good luck to you! Xx

Boo. I hope that was just a fluke, oasis. Are you going to test again tomorrow?

Thank you, i've only got about 7 ICS left now but after that I'm not sure its worth it!They looked so real, will use them up but I don't have any symptoms of anything not even pmt! AF due sat xx

Ugh. I hate evaps! Another drop for me so I'm pretty sure I'm out now.

Oasis I hate those bloody evaps they get your hopes up so high :( 9 DPO is still early girl FX for you

Michelle thank you CD3 here and AF is already lightening up, FX for you!! When do you plan on testing?

This cycle is a nightmare that needs to be over already :( why am I back down to 35.9?! Stupid stupid body

Hi Destiny, I think on Saturday.. Depending on if my temps are looking good. Then I think I'll be 10 dpo.

KMPreston.. I feel like my chart has been really wacky this cycle too. It's like our bodies are like.... Hey, see if you can decipher the code this month. Good luck! Ugh.. Why can't things be more clear? Next cycle, im definitely using opks.

Stalking over here :) was so convinced both dest and babyrose were getting Bfp's this month!! Pshhhh

AFM think I've determined I have low thyroid. I have such a low bbt and my fingers and toes are always cold and I've put on about five pounds lately that WONT come off, even though I eat super healthy and run and do yoga and hardly drink wine (at least during the tww.. Lol) and It's always been easy for me to lose the lbs! When I went to the regular doc maybe 8-9 months ago she said my levels were borderline low so they did an u/s (HORRID! ultrasound of your freaking neck) and said everything was ok and my OB has said my levels are ok, BUT I've read it can be tough and sometimes impossible to detect from labs alone. So I'm doing this "diet recovery" program WHICH IS AWESOME, because it's basically like eat a ton of food, whatever you want, ideally ice cream for breakfast, and sleep a ton and don't exercise, for a month, to resuscitate the metabolism since mine has probably been in starvation mode for a while! Doing inversion and chin lock yoga poses everyday to encourage thyroid function and I'm taking loads of coconut oil and resistant starch. Hoping to see my temp go up overall!

As for my cycle I'm only cd11 but yesterday had PF on my microscope so we BD'd and I guess we will tonight too if I get more ferning or a darker OPK... I was expecting my monitor to ask for a test today (I started it a day late so it thinks I'm cd10) but it's not?? I was so hoping to take one today!

Michelle FX for yor girly!

Mel I was hoping so too especially with those stupid faint lines. Hope everything works out for you and maybe you'll O early!

10dpo today and still no spotting:) found this chart hopefully you can still get a bfp with even temps:) xx

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-11-26-09-18-25.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-11-26-09-18-25.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 2
Any care to take a guess what the heck my chart is doing?!

Cutie implantation is between 6 and 12 dpo so that could well be an id yest :) looking forward to tomorrows temp xx
AFM I'm out went to the loo and not spotting but what I get every month before the spotting beige cm, oh well hurry up AF xx

Yea when I'm ready for her, I want her to show up!

I don't think it's a dip :( my chart did this last month.
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=823921&d=1416998408

Cutie, in the FF chart gallery I saw pregnancy charts where they had two low days like that before rising again like yours. I have my fx that's what is going on with yours.

Oasis, that chart looks similar to yours! I hope you and kmpreston both get your BFPs with your temps!

6 dpo over here and no symptoms. Not even sore boobs haha. The TWW continues...

Thanks Michelle. I'm not hopeful but we'll see. I don't have anything close to a faint line so I'm very doubtful.

Your chart on the other hand looks great!

Thanks cutie! I know it's too early for implantation over here, so I feel like the next few days of temps will tell me a lot more.

not too early for implantation my son implanted at 4dpo! Nothing much happening here, tried to use digi opk again and i just got 3 symbol error saying i have had my peak bugger off, should reset itself tomorrow, going to try again then, got a dark but not yet positive standard opk! Expecting to O on 16 this month ... fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->