Chat NOT spam thread

Oh now that is it you have seriously crossed a line, except you Amy which is funny

banments all round for any one who like Danny Dyer, my god what a minging Mockney!!!

Oh now that is it you have seriously crossed a line, except you Amy which is funny

banments all round for any one who like Danny Dyer, my god what a minging Mockney!!!

:shock: No way??!

How can you not like a bit of a bad boy?!

A Bad boy is fine but one that makes me sick no way, there is bad then there is off :rofl;
i can't stand the guy and that pic just makes my opinion even stronger

A Bad boy is fine but one that makes me sick no way, there is bad then there is off :rofl;

Ooh, very strong hatred there!! What did he do to you? :rofl:

Jo loves Jeremy Kyle ... she puts posters up of him in the mods room ;)

If Jeremy Kyle hadn't run off with a 16 year old I would SO want to marry him

Ooh, very strong hatred there!! What did he do to you? :rofl:

Do you know i don't even have a reason :rofl: there is something jsut so fake and ewww about him, Give me The Rock anyday :lol:

Jo loves Jeremy Kyle ... she puts posters up of him in the mods room ;)
Shhh you said you wouldn't tell

Sorry Jo :(

Dont tell them about my posters of Simon Cowell? :muaha:

Jeremy Kyle did what?

I really fancy Simon Cowell, don't take the piss :cry:

Ok i won't but can i tell them about the ones you have of Piers Morgan and Rowen atkinson?

toria were you the one who kept saying Simon Cowell was hot during our pregnancies :rofl: :rofl:

Simon Cowell is BADLY hot ... no joke

He has the best teeth ever lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"