chat thread?

this is the only time i would be jealous of that and wish i had one, lol.

:haha: when I move out though Im just hopiung I have a shower and not just a bath, reminds me I must call the estate agents tomorrow :haha:
See if I can get my paws on a house xxx

Haha I still don't have a problem shaving my legs but I know I will soon and when I do I bet I am going to hope for a shower like that lol.

Its so strange how different houses are in the US and UK. I would think 99% of the baths here are also showers.

I was watching house hunters international and you guys have your clothes washer/dryer in the kitchen? and its only one machine?

same some have one or the other some have both depends I guess :shrug:

Yeah here you can have a bathroom with just a shower or with a tub/shower. I think they call the bathrooms with just the shower and toilet a 3/4th bath or something like that, lol. Our house has 1.5 baths...so one bathroom with a tub/shower & toilet and one with just a toilet.

im so sad im watching this show on the UK queen but you need 3D glasses and i forgot to pick a pair up:(

:haha: i think they will take to long to get here! they will probs put this on dvd tho they are making a big deal of it

I think it was on Channel 4 here not that I watched it lol I listen to the TV and watch B&B :haha: xxx

haha, ours is silly, it has Canadians who are on tv here, and they stop and are like "okay put your glasses on now"

you count
I'm bored too, i just moved around all my living room furniture haha quin was sleeping but i woke him up not he is playing :)
hows summer?

Yeah she's doing great, Just decided to give her a rusk for the first time, she sucked it then crushed it in her hand. He's such a cutie, but they grow too big don't they? I want my newborn back :( xx

i know, its sad, quin loves rusk ! i always give him one while we are shopping cause it keeps him busy haha

Well Summer has it everywhere but her mouth...silly me, shoulda known she would just make a mess lol.

You started your xmas shopping for Quin yet? I know it's early but I can't waitttttttt to start xx

i started a few months ago! eek, just need pjs for him and and a few little things, but im pretty much done :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->