chat thread?

night honey :hugs:
have a good day at school
& lol we probably WOULD end up talking about sex and all of our pregnancy woes!
xxx

i'll try and have a good day, no doubt you'll hear all about it tomorrow night if not hehe

:rofl: Rommmme!
oo dear, I think I weed myself just a tiny little bit there!
better get working on my pelvic floor exercises lol
xx

i come in here and we're talking about sex? lol. uhm idk if i was drunk or not when i got pregnant, we had sex a lot so i couldnt guess the exact time it happened, lol. now we rarely do, its uncomfy :( too bad cause they say it induces labor, though after telling my OH i lost my mucus plug i dont think he will want to do anything like that, lmao.

My OH has to do with out most of the time too as my bumps always in the way, I can barely see 'down there' now Im petrified of what it will be like at xmas I wont be able to see my feet :haha:

TMI but what are/did you ladies do about keeping neat in the lady garden department ??

xxx

My OH has to do with out most of the time too as my bumps always in the way, I can barely see 'down there' now Im petrified of what it will be like at xmas I wont be able to see my feet :haha:

TMI but what are/did you ladies do about keeping neat in the lady garden department ??

xxx

I tried to clean/trim it up like 3 weeks ago, and when OH saw he laughed, lol. So I have given up on it, lol.

Same thing as I always do haha I can still see down there since my bump isn't that big lol.

And my OH wouldn't care if I told him I lost my plug he would still want it haha. He is such a male.

xxx
I always completely shaved all of it right up till the end, felt cleaner IMO. :thumbup:

I just did it blind & normally turned out pretty well. x

I am so not excited for when I can't see it, it is going to be a mess haha not looking forward to that.

I did it without looking and thats why he laughed, lol guess it was uneven, lol. I wouldn't trust him to do it for me, so I am just giving up until afterwards, lol.

i went into not shaved :( lol but oh well, while i was in real labour i didn't even think of that at all

me either he WOULD cut me :haha:

Im keeping trim but it's getting to be a problem lol

its hard enough to shave my legs, lol. i have to sit down in the shower to do it, and even thats awkward to do, haha. then i have to struggle to get up.

its hard enough to shave my legs, lol. i have to sit down in the shower to do it, and even thats awkward to do, haha. then i have to struggle to get up.

:hugs: We have a disability shower for my cousin so I can sit in a seat thankfully

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->