chat thread?

I have a really high sex drive!
It's too soon to DTD now I think cause of my tear and stuff but God I bloody want it :dohh:

Oh hi btw! :D

i have a feeling my sex drive is going to stay like this til my LO is born ... kinda hope it does so that when i get closer to 40 weeks i'll be at it like a rabbit :blush: to get this LO out so i can meet him/her

Yeah I was sober when I got pregnant, but I wasn't on the pill or using condoms haha so I am not surprised I got pregnant.

This conversation is pretty amusing. Haha it makes me think of all the times me and my OH have done it lol. I love our past haha.

haha yeah they are :)

especially when its people you know so its not awkward to talk about with a stranger but its not as awkward as talking face to face, but then again i bet if we all met up we'd still end up talking about sex haha

Haha I am almost positive that if we all met up we would still end up talking about sex. It isn't akward for me to talk about this stuff with strangers (as long as they start off the conversation.) I think its fun haha.

yeah if i've had a couple of drinks i'd tell you anything about my sex life lol ... but sobre im not quite as open lol

okay so can anyone honestly say they were sobre when they got pregnant?

i cant! :haha:

its a good thing though ... duno why but it is :haha:

anyways as fun as it is chatting to you lovely ladies i need to go to bed, i've got to be up early in the morning for college, double chemistry and spanish, so not an easy day on my back ... the chairs in the lab are soooooo uncomfy!

night night girlies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->