chat thread?

you need sperm tho too, thats why sex works so well, orgasm start contractions and sperm softens the cervix

Haha I know if I called my OH saying that he would do anything to get here. We haven't done it in like 2 months haha but I always tease him :) But I will have to remember that when I get into term

Haha I know if I called my OH saying that he would do anything to get here. We haven't done it in like 2 months haha but I always tease him :) But I will have to remember that when I get into term

and mine would at a drop of a hat!

think my OH would be over here like i shot if i offered him sex lol

despite being the horniest person in the world right now i just don't want sex :O but everything else goes!!! :blush:

Haha I kind of feel bad for my OH since I am never up for it and then after the baby is born I highly doubt we will do it often since my new room is now right next to my parents room and he is living with me so we can't be like "I am staying the night at his house" since my house is now his house lol.

haha Shona!
is it a little weird that I don't want to?
I'm scared of smooshing OH tbh..
x

i know how u feel em! i kinda feel like im going to squash him if we have sex :haha:

i hear ladies say they have a relly high sex drive while pregnant but i havent had 1 at all!!!!
hopefully it kicks in once im full term got the lil bugga out quicker!!

I don't really feel like it
but we were never really that active in the first place TMI
we had sex twice and got pregnant the second time! lol
xx

i hear ladies say they have a relly high sex drive while pregnant but i havent had 1 at all!!!!
hopefully it kicks in once im full term got the lil bugga out quicker!!

hehe i've not had one at all except for the last week or so so maybe it will kick in for you soon :)

Haha I don't want to have sex either.We were really active before, but now it is nothing. One I am just not up to it and two I don't want to hurt LO haha...(TMI but my friends always joke that if I have sex I will like brain damage my LO because my OH has well how do I say this...a very above average size...you know hahahahaha:rofl: sorry for the TMI)

I don't really feel like it
but we were never really that active in the first place TMI
we had sex twice and got pregnant the second time! lol
xx

for me it was the 2nd time i had sex with FOB but the same day haha

well endowed :rofl:
aww I know what you mean
I was scared it would touch Edie somehow lol
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.