chat thread?

been with OH more than that hehe

omg he's reading over my shoulder at all the sex talk and is now pissing himself laughing at the fact that we either desperately want it or don't want it at all :rofl:

Haha I know right. I feel bad since we used to do it all the time but now its nothing for like months. lol

Sorry to kind of barge in here... :blush:

Shona -- What's it like being team yellow? I haven't talked to anyone that decided not to know!

i was with jake 2 years before i got pregnant and at it like rabbits (sorry tmi) :blush: but now hes feeling like ive made him redunded (sp) lol

omg OH is talking about more kids!

i've not had this one yet!!!!!!!!!

:blush: me and Luke were together a year and a half before we even did it the first time..
xx

im scared that im gonna miss being pregnant and already planned the next!!

Shona -- What's it like being team yellow? I haven't talked to anyone that decided not to know!

its a pain in the bum tbh :p and i wanted to know but the little monster was awkward at the scan and had his/her legs firmly closed :)

:blush: me and Luke were together a year and a half before we even did it the first time..
xx

awwwww thats really sweet! wish i had that kinda of will power

im scared that im gonna miss being pregnant and already planned the next!!

im going to miss being pregnant, i know i will :( but i know i'm not ready for the next one yet ... want to get uni out the way first so that i can get a job etc

Yeah me and my OH knew each other and were on and off for like 2 years then actually together for 2 months before we did it. And I already am planning on the next kid...he is too if we have the money lol.

its a pain in the bum tbh :p and i wanted to know but the little monster was awkward at the scan and had his/her legs firmly closed :)

OMG, that's crazy! Have you thought about another scan?

yeah i did, but i can't really justify spending £85 on another scan to find out other wise i would probably have done

:rofl: it wasn't will power, trust me!!
I'm just a wuss when it comes to pain and was so petrified of it hurting!
that's why we only ever did it twice..and the second time we weren't exactly sober lol
xx

Yeah me and my OH knew each other and were on and off for like 2 years then actually together for 2 months before we did it. And I already am planning on the next kid...he is too if we have the money lol.

yeah i know the feeling, if i had the money i'd be having my next LO really soon after this one :blush:

I waited a long time with him because I wanted to make sure he was in it for the long run before I lost my virginity to him, and he proved that like 10 times before I actually decided to. I am glad I did to. He is so perfect lol.

But I only had a high sex drive for like 2 weeks of my pregnancy.

oh i know what u mean about being sobre em ... thats how i ended up pregnant i think the alcohol did something to my pill GRRRR but hey, i don't regret it now i'm pregnant, kinda wish it had been a few more years down the line to make it a bit easier but hey if it was then this LO wouldn't exist and i wouldn't be talking to all of you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->