Cheap buffet food

tardiz

mum of 1 :)
Reaction score
We are organising my sons christening on a budget and need some ideas for cheap buffet food that I can do myself. Is iceland still the cheapest for frozen party food?

Yep iclands is still pretty good for that sort of thing especialy the desserts

You could cook up a big pot of chilli, or chicken drumsticks are really cheap, you could even make your own bbq sauce to coat them.

I did a buffet for my son's christening. Spent around £100 in Iceland to feed 75 people, there was enough to feed the 5000, I eating buffet food for days afterwards!

iceland is great :thumbup: asda is as well but they dont have as good a selection imo

yeah i'd say iceland is really good for buffet food.... they do really nice 75 piece party platters for £5!!

we always have loads left over.. which is my favourite thing as im a piggy and have some for breakie the next day haha x

I did a buffett for my daughters christening for about seventy people and spent a hundred pound. I got all my food from asda and all my desserts from iceland. Xx

When I did my LO first b day party, there were about 30-50 people and we only spent £45 in Iceland and there were plenty.

we get my dad to make sausage rolls mmmmm..... their the best hehe!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->