Cheap wrapping paper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pearls18

Reaction score
Where is best for good value wrapping paper without compromising design and quality too much...?!

I dunno but I'm looking too as I like to pull it quite tight and do it neatly, I'm not interested in rips this yr!!

I bought a roll of wrapping paper 49m long and is reversible so 2 designs from Costco, think it was about £8 so can use one side for all of ds1 presents and the other for ds2 presents

I bought some in Wilko, it looks fairly rip resistant and it was cheap, I think it was £2 or £2.50 per 12m roll and they had 3 for 2 on.

B&M had 12 metre rolls for 99p, nice designs too.

Or card factory do 3 metre rolls, lots of designs in their 3 for £1 range and I've always found the quality of their paper to be really good.

i get wilkos £2 each then you get 3 for 2
i bought it last year and thought the quality was great

I used the red with white polka dots from wilko tonight to wrap the books for our advent & it's really thick. (for cheaper paper)

I loved wilkos paper last year xx

Wilkos! Got mine in the sales last year :)

Thanks everyone, I went to Wilkos and got 6 12m rolls for £8 which I was pleased with, happy with the choice of patterns. Need to start wrapping so my mum can take the boys' presents back to hers next week as there's no way we will fit ourselves, bags and presents when we go back in December lol!

I bought rolls for £1 in poundland and was really surprised at how good the quality was!

Wilkos! Got 3 12m rolls for £4 with their 3 for 2 deal on. Got it last year as well and was impressed with the paper quality xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"