Checking in with my midwest girls!

well Zaya weighed in at 2lbs. 15 1/4oz. today she is still 6% and probably will remain. I have to start thinking of a date to induce at 37 weeks as they don't want me past that since she has growth restriction. She is growing steadily just very small. I will no longer worry after I hit 32 week mark. As if she is born before then she will not stay in the same hospital as I am at. She will go down to the NICU down the street. But, i think we will make it to well past 32 weeks

Good luck! I hope she stays a bit longer!

wanted to update. Baby Zaya weighed in at 3lbs. 15oz. this morning. So a 1lb. gain in 2 weeks we went from 6% to 14-15% so looking so much better

glad to hear that!! I hope that little girl stays put! I went to dr. today and I am60% thinned out and 1 cm dilated. I also lost mucus plug this morning. I am hoping for her to come in 9 days:) just hoping!

glad to hear that!! I hope that little girl stays put! I went to dr. today and I am60% thinned out and 1 cm dilated. I also lost mucus plug this morning. I am hoping for her to come in 9 days:) just hoping!

aw liz you will be full term in 2 days OMG!!! 9 days sounds perfect for you. FX LIZ!! keep me updated :kiss::happydance:

Peanut, glad to hear she grew! :D

Liz, hopefully baby listens to you!

hey girls!! I am 37 weeks and ready to meet this baby girl!!! I am having so many BH that I keep thinking it's happening, but I know it's not. I hope she comes any time after next tuesday when my mom gets here:)

Great news Peanut!! Glad she's still staying put too!

Good luck Liz! Hard to believe its already that close to time!! Hoping for a quick, smooth delivery for you!

I can't wait for my check up Friday, doc will check me again, I am proud to have made it with NO LABOR so far! At that point she would not put me on any bedrest if my check does show I'm dilating, so I can officially say I MADE IT on Thursday! I'm super proud of my body lol. I think I have convinced myself if I could just get through this pregnancy with no bedrest for once, my dh will be open to another baby or two. I have proven I can go all the way :) and I still have 5 babies in my sights!

Hey ladies! Peanut, so glad to hear that Zaya is growing!!! Tell her to hang on a little longer!

I had to go in twice last week, once for my normal 34 week appt and then again on Friday because of shooting sharp pain in my cervix that made walking impossible.

I am 1cm dilated and about 50% effaced. Yesterday and today I think I lost bits of my mucus plug. Even though its my second pregnancy, I didn't lose it last time, so I'm not entirely sure if its really my plug or not, but I think so.

I'm really hoping she'll hang on another couple of weeks, I'd really like her to be 37 weeks at least.

Yes, 37 weeks is the magic number! Hope baby keeps cooking until then!

I am officially beginning eviction September 30th lol. I will be 37 weeks and 4(technically 5 since I'll wait until night) days at that point. Going to get out the exercise ball that night and go for a nice walk. And of course, DH finally gets some action. For the sake of eviction purposes haha. I hope to be done first week in October! Baby of course, will decide when it's truly time, but I don't mind encouraging the process. :) My body is ready for this to be over.

OMG! OMGH! OMG! THEY ARE INDUCING LIZ TODAY!! Her bp was up at appointment. Her baby is being born how exciting. GL and prayers for safe and quick recovery momma

OMG! OMGH! OMG! THEY ARE INDUCING LIZ TODAY!! Her bp was up at appointment. Her baby is being born how exciting. GL and prayers for safe and quick recovery momma

Awwww!! Good luck Liz!!!! Hope all goes well can't wait to see pics!!!!

Good luck Liz! I hope all goes well!

Our baby girl made her appearance on Sept 18. We'd been monitoring my fluid levels and they dropped to a concerning low. Went to the hospital for induction. Received pitocin at 1:30pm and active labor started about 1:45-2pm. My water was broken by the doctor at 4:30pm an internal check showed about 3cm & 80% effaced. An hour later I was complete and baby was coming. She was born at 5:32pm while I was waiting for my epidural... Lol! 6lbs 7oz and 20 inches long

Congrats, Adopim! Glad that you and baby are safe and healthy and that all went well with labor. I'm sure she's gorgeous. :happydance:

Congrats to Liz as well! I can't wait to see pictures of your adorable little girls. :thumbup:

Sorry I haven't been in for a while ladies. How've you all been? :D

I've been making good pre-labor progress, but so far I'm still playing the waiting game. I'm getting induced on the 12th if he's not here by then. ;p

No labor progression here! Cervix is still long and closed doc says. Thursday I will get out my exercise ball and start trying to encourage things! Hope you can avoid induction!

I hope things get moving for you soon!

I'm currently 2 cm dilated, 80% effaced, and have a very soft cervix to my knowledge. I'm just twiddling my thumbs until labor finally decides to start, lol. I don't imagine that I'll need to be induced, I'm sure that I'll go before the 12th. For just in case though it helps to keep me patient and sane knowing for sure that he'll be here in 3 weeks max.

I hope things get moving for you soon!

I'm currently 2 cm dilated, 80% effaced, and have a very soft cervix to my knowledge. I'm just twiddling my thumbs until labor finally decides to start, lol. I don't imagine that I'll need to be induced, I'm sure that I'll go before the 12th. For just in case though it helps to keep me patient and sane knowing for sure that he'll be here in 3 weeks max.

I can't imagine you'd go too much longer! I guess you never know, but positive thoughts :) I'm convinced I'm going over this time lol. Will be strange after going early with both my first two kids. I go back to work November 1st, so I really hope baby comes on time so I have a chance to at least feel normal again! Baby appears nice and comfy in there. Which is ok, less stressful when you're not worrying about being on bedrest or a premie.

I hope that baby comes for you on time too. Remember that you can go from 0 to go time in a day and you can still have weeks to go with dilation and effacement. Labor is so unpredictable, we never know when it will happen no matter what pre-labor progress we may or may not be having. :winkwink:

Adopim- so happy to hear you and baby are good and home congrats to you.

KalonKiki- the 12th is a great day if baby isn't here yet. It is my older sister's b-day and originally Columbus Day!!

34 weeks for me today and so swollen I can't walk :(

Congrats Adopim!!! Glad everything went well for you! Can't wait to see pics!!

Sorry to hear that Peanut :( I managed to avoid swelling this time around, but every time I stand out I feel like my uterus is going to fall right out!! Then there's the sharp shooting pain every time I take a step. Its getting ridiculous!! So ready to be done, but at the same time, hoping she makes it to 37 weeks or longer as its whats best for her.

I go in on Wednesday so I'm curious to see if I've made any more progression from when I went in a little over a week ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->