Cheers to happiness, Good Luck Thread! Five positives in one month!

yeah lynne i'm sorry for you too :( i feel like such an idiot because i got pregnant my second month off the pill when though i miscarried it feel like slapping myself and saying there are people out there that try forever and dont even get to that point and you're giving up.... but its just not for me, and OH is now saying he doesnt want want kids so i would never pressure him into it, if he chooses not to then i also have to choose not to

understand hun huge hugs hun keep us updated. i know with TTC it seems like everything is about babies but there is sooo much more if its meant to happen guess it always will? got to sort of believe that?

Keep in touch Alli <3
I totally understand your reasons.

I'm on a time limit so I'm pushing through to get what I want. Staying really positive!

reba i agree with you.... my period still not came... but still very very early days so might still appear before tomorrow i am worried but i am also embarresed as i can't stop farting lol.

well feel sooo stupid for getting my hopes up for nothing spent the whole day in a horrid day of complete depression followed by rage and seer hatered for everything so not been overly good day...

i guess if nothing else i should be grateful i didn't buy and waste a pregnancy test, at clinic tomorrow for a scan to make sure no cysts or that left over from last cycles treatment, then onto this new cycle of iui.... we were going to take a month off but i have decided just to go ahead and do it anyways. we'll see as each day passes i am getting less and less hopeful and i think my partner is too today he said

" how could you not get pregnant with this" (pointing to himself) he meant it as a joke but i just felt like i died a little more inside. he's right though why can't i get pregnant with him since he is what the hospital call super fertile. i guess i just feel so lost. and after over 4 years trying i just feeling there is little or no hope. iui really doesn't seem to be working much at all... and after this treatment then thats it there is nothing left Game over. :cry:

Oh Lynne, Im soooo sorry to hear this:hugs: As hard as things are right now try your best to find something positive, all this stress and pressure cannot be good for your body:nope: Hang in there.

Sorry to hear your news Alli, I wish you well hun :hugs:. Lynne Im truely gutted for you I know how you feel each month and its awful and very painful. Would they not try IVF? We was going to try IUI but think we will give IVF ago as I can pay for it with my eggs. I really hope this cycle bring you more luck, hang in there. :hugs:

ivf wont ever work for us :cry: so not able to go there.... we're back in TTC game it feels like bloody boxing round 5.

Hormones are raging with one day left of Provera... feeling like I want to kill DH one minute and then burst into tears another. Bring on the AF so I can start the clomid party! Even more hormones :rofl: He'll want to kill me soon!

how you getting on reba?

i done my first injection last night of this cycle and tonight is last night on clomid... currently on CD6

Just waiting for af to start now. Probably today or tomorrow :)

best of luck hun remember first month taking clomid myself was an exciting time.

Thanks ladies! I'm really hoping for this month. It would be perfect timing for work etc :)

awww sorry to hear butterflies hun i just wanted to add a new thread i started about christmas and doing it cheaply thought this might cheer some people up i don't really like christmas but since i started DIY'ing christmas it has helped a bit lol :D

https://www.babyandbump.com/santas-grotto/726622-diy-christmas-anyone-minimal-no-spending.html

really hope santa brings us all what we really want though!!!!

:cry: well 5th cycle ended today in abandoned cycle! all the follicles growing wehre on my left none on my right again bloody brilliant ah ..... currently its looking like this

5cycles
60% cancelled cycles
40% :bfn:

5 cycles left to complete 4 full cycles we only get a totally of 10 runs to get our 6 rounds after those ten if we haven't used all our full cycles rough :cry: not feeling or looking very hopefully statistically

over all view

10 cycles
2 done = 20%
3 cancelled = 30%
over all wated 50%
50% of IUI cycles left.

:sigh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics