Cheese sauce recipies

Arcanegirl

Bazinga!!
Reaction score
Alex seems to have a thing for cheese sauce. Sicne i have a hard time giving him foods but he happily eats this im looking for more recipies!

We already do Cauliflower cheese.

thankies :flower:

Macaroni Cheese Yum yum.

Broccoli cheese

Katie likes potato and cheese sauce with a few beans.

V xxx

Amelia likes things in cheese sauce too! Do you have one of the Annabel Karmel recipe books? There are a load of cheese saucey type things in there such as Tasty fish (cod in cheese sauce with mixed veg), Creamy chicken (again mixed veg with chicken and cheese sauce). I also make my own tuna pasta by cooking Tuna in chopped tomatoes, adding sweetcorn and herbs and then pouring in some cheese sauce and adding it to pasta. Broccoli or courgette Grattan. x

I do have a book :D I guess i should pay more attention to it :lol:

Lol you wouldn't know a lot of them were cheese sauce recipe's unless you had read them closely or made them! I only know through having made pots and pots of the stuff!

cheese sauce is a favourite of maddi's, mainly as she can't eat potato. i mix it with all different types of veg honey, like sweet potato (mashed or baked) mashed carrots, and also add it too pasta with tomato based sauces or spag bol or lasagne x

Ellis loves the AK Tasty Cod. I also use Salmon too! Sounds like Alex, add cheese sauce and it's gone in seconds lol!!!

I did broc, cauli and cheese -- big hit.

Also, Vickie's spinach, cottage, and cheddar sauce went over well!

What about cheesy bread? Not really a sauce, but might be a finger food hit. :shrug:

Personally, I put cheese on about everything! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"