CHEMICAL :-(.*9DPO EVENING WEE. Am I going crazy with so many tests...

Oh ladies!!!

I did another forest response and this, within the time. Then a digi and not pregnant :(

I'm stuck as to what to think

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 53
Newest on left. 24 hours between. Both fmu ( wee around 4am, then taken test with next week at 7 ish

New one looks lighter :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 47
My digi was negative too and frer not very dark but the b and m tests are still getting darker. Someone said that the frer aren't good for darkening and dig is aren't very sensitive. I'm not doing my other digi until Tuesday now. They are still strong lines and concentration of wee at this stage can impact my strongest test is one from wee number 3 after a cup of tea, go figure xxxx

My digi was negative too and frer not very dark but the b and m tests are still getting darker. Someone said that the frer aren't good for darkening and dig is aren't very sensitive. I'm not doing my other digi until Tuesday now. They are still strong lines and concentration of wee at this stage can impact my strongest test is one from wee number 3 after a cup of tea, go figure xxxx

Did you do digi today honey?? Maybe we both super early..

You can't get a false positive twice surely

Yeah I cracked and did one today but it says pregnant but I got the conception indidicator one which is meant to be more sensitive. My b and m test is lighter today than other day when I got negative digi so it's confusing. Xx

Yeah I cracked and did one today but it says pregnant but I got the conception indidicator one which is meant to be more sensitive. My b and m test is lighter today than other day when I got negative digi so it's confusing. Xx

Oh mine said no pregnant :( I feel heartbroken ...

I would say your lines look great, it takes up to 48 hours for the hcg to double so leave it another day or two to repeat the digital xx

I would say your lines look great, it takes up to 48 hours for the hcg to double so leave it another day or two to repeat the digital xx

The amount of money spent on these is crazy! Will try Tuesday, my sons 6th birthday!

Get some more b and m ones your lines are fab, I just think cause of the earlyness the digis aren't very sensitive and its hit and miss whether they pick it up or not xx

Is your clearblue a conception indicator one or normal?

The one with the dates1-2 2-3 3plus why?

Just wondering as they have different sensitivities. Conception indicator ones are lower in sensitivity I think.

It's really tough not knowing.
How many DPO are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back